10 film box set?

Started by Nightmare Asylum, Aug 11, 2009, 05:48:34 PM

Author
10 film box set? (Read 1,494 times)

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

When Predators and the Alien Prequel come out on DVD (unless Blu Ray completly takes over by then :'() do you think we will get a 10 film box set in the style of the Alien Quadrilogy and The Total Destruction Pack? It can have all 10 movies, a bonus feature disc for each, and a couple bonus feature discs relating to the series as a whole. If something like this was to happen, what do you think the box set should be called?

Mr. Domino

Mr. Domino

It would be called 'Fox Presents the Mega Ultimate AVP Headbite To Your Wallet' Set.

Because, you know, I just don't feel I have bought these films enough times, yet, personally.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Mr. Domino on Aug 11, 2009, 08:17:02 PM
It would be called 'Fox Presents the Mega Ultimate AVP Headbite To Your Wallet' Set.

Because, you know, I just don't feel I have bought these films enough times, yet, personally.

Yeah, that's true. Well, it would be good for me, as I only have Alien, Aliens, Predator, and AVP.

Mr. Domino

Mr. Domino

Well, while those are the four best films imo, one definitely needs the others.

I, however, take that thought to an extreme. I have six copies of Alien, 5 copies of Aliens, 4 Copies of Predator, 3 copies each of Alien 3, Predator 2, and AVP, and 2 copies of Alien: Resurrection and AVPR.

Damn you, FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOX!!!!!!!!

Kel G 426

Kel G 426

I haven't seen the ALIEN movies on blue ray yet.  Have they been released?
I would likely buy the first and second one again if they added some new features, but I'm through  with spending money on the rest.

Baron_ov_LV426

Baron_ov_LV426

Quote from: Mr. Domino on Aug 11, 2009, 09:46:25 PM

I, however, take that thought to an extreme. I have six copies of Alien, 5 copies of Aliens, 4 Copies of Predator, 3 copies each of Alien 3, Predator 2, and AVP, and 2 copies of Alien: Resurrection and AVPR.

goddamn dude!! hah

Mr. Domino

Mr. Domino

Ah! Wonderful! I'd been wondering who actually owned the rights to Alien and Predator! I knew it obviously wasn't silly Fox, what with them making the movies and all! You, sir, obviously must be the person that's in charge, with your assertive claims!

Übermensch

Übermensch

Quote from: Mr. Domino on Aug 11, 2009, 09:46:25 PM

Haha, yeah that's a SOB.  I had 2 copies of Alien, Aliens and Predator 2.  I'm not buying anymore dvds of the current films unless they release a Predator 2 extended cut with all the gore shots put back in.

I think they will release a 10 dvd (and/or bluray) boxset in the future because FOX release every kind of boxset for these movies.  I'm betting we'll get an Alien 5 movie set, a Predator 3 movie set and the 10 movie set to complement all the other sets.  ::)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed