AvP3 Already In Talks?

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 12, 2007, 12:57:59 AM

Author
AvP3 Already In Talks? (Read 11,835 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Well it’s been talked about, we all know the sort of direction the Brothers Strause want to go but seems like the train has left the station:

“While the brothers are currently in discussions with the studio about another pic, the studio is taking a wait-and-see approach. If “AVP-R” makes enough money, the brothers will get the green light for a sequel.”

This was posted on Shock Till You Drop, a movie news website. We’ve heard both brothers say they want to take the franchise into the future, where it originated. How and when, that remains to be seen but it would seem they’re very serious. Now we’ve just gotta see how AvPR does. Thanks to Demonio Cazador for the news.

MudButt

MudButt

They seem capable. But it would be cool if Jame Cameron or Ridley Scott came in to help produce or direct.

venomp2

venomp2

Atleast it will lead up to the point of the Alien films.

ZombieSlayer909

ZombieSlayer909

The feeling is mutual.   :-\  

The Demon

The Demon

Doesn't both me at all. I'd love to see another AvP from the Brothers. I just hope they can a kick ass Predator doing what it does and some kick ass Aliens in space again.

Anonymous

Anonymous

the brothers suck butt BUTT BIG FAT BUTT they kill wolf he is a legend and they frekin kill him then frak them!!! if u dont post this with in 6 threads ur favorite toy will get broken OWNED NOW POST!!  and if they make another one have the freking predator live

Creeper

Creeper

wow who ever anomymous is need to quit this site if they are gonna be an asshole bout the movie. avp3 would be a great idea cause then they could take it to the pred home world or a major space battle.

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

This is up to us fans now, if we bad mouth AVP-R to much, we will get no AVP 3, but if we shut up and enjoy the film, we might get a 3rd AVP!!!

0PIY

0PIY

i hate to sound so pesimistic(spelling) but i really dont think its gonna happen unless the publicize this more to the public because i only saw one TV spot so far... i wouldnt have an idea this was being made if it wasnt for the internet...  i say more TV spots and hellz yes we will get what we want... since its prolly too late for that... i think its up to us to spread it with word of mouth.

Skull Collector

Skull Collector

Wow I'd be for an AVP3. The take to space/future would indeed be cool.   It is frusterating that AVP-R is getting little advertisment. If not for me being a fan and checking the net, I wouldn't have known until around now either, and thats only because I've went to the theaters and picked the right movie to see that happened to have a trailer (Thats not even a good trailer. They should have done the population count one). Myspace needs to do some advertisments or something. It would help with how many people go there each day.....

venomp2

venomp2

well, the few advertising could be a bad thing(which I highly doubt it is) or the bros. and Fox are deciding to keep it under raps until it is the week of its release.

sixteen16

sixteen16

sounds good if it does good financially like AVP then the third is most likely.good to have it in space and about time.

Commander Griker

Commander Griker

The Strause Brothers said that they are both fans of the Aliens vs Predator 2 PC game and the Aliens moive   thats how i always pictures Aliens vs Predator as a kid cause thats how the Alien movies were and thats how the comics were  I realy want to se AVP3 based on the AVP2 Pc game Andrew Harrison as the main character i want the Colonial Marines  back   it could be set after the events of Alien 3

Hicks

Hicks

Has nothing to do with how much people bad mouth it, but everything to do with how much people go pay to see it. Remember, it is a business.  I'm surprised this came out, it was supposed to be on the down-low.

SiL

SiL

Never have I had such a desire for this film to utterly fail as of right now.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed