Prey Deleted Scenes

Started by Darkness, Aug 06, 2022, 06:34:52 AM

Author
Prey Deleted Scenes (Read 4,694 times)

SuperiorIronman

SuperiorIronman

I feel like a lot of what I disliked about Prey is probably fixed in any sort of extended cut. Mostly in regards to the trappers because it does feel like something is missing there.

Not to say that Prey is bad but that it's a case where an extended cut would make for an even better movie. Probably the way it is for pacing because it does not let up, but if we had a slower burn and got all the material I feel it would still work. And given the reception I hope they do consider an extended cut. It looks like a case where they could justify it.

Rankles75

Rankles75

Quote from: SuperiorIronman on Aug 09, 2022, 05:26:28 PMI feel like a lot of what I disliked about Prey is probably fixed in any sort of extended cut. Mostly in regards to the trappers because it does feel like something is missing there.

Not to say that Prey is bad but that it's a case where an extended cut would make for an even better movie. Probably the way it is for pacing because it does not let up, but if we had a slower burn and got all the material I feel it would still work. And given the reception I hope they do consider an extended cut. It looks like a case where they could justify it.

I felt they could have added another half an hour to flesh things out a bit more without the movie feeling bloated and overlong.

Darkness

Darkness

Dane DiLiegro mentions a tree-chase scene that was scripted and pre-vized but ultimately cut.

Quote"There was a tree chase scene in the script; I saw it pre-vis. It eventually got cut; I'm not sure why. But we were going to be running on tree branches and jumping from branch to branch, me chasing [Amber Midthunder]. They ultimately removed that from principal photography. But I was very concerned because it would've been interesting to run on tree branches with the head on and wires and everything."

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed