StudioADI Appreciation Thread

Started by OmegaZilla, Oct 21, 2021, 11:06:46 PM

Author
StudioADI Appreciation Thread (Read 12,158 times)

Sol

Sol

I wouldn't do it without Fincher. But I can't imagine any version of Alien 3 coming out worse than what we got. Just keep Fox out of it, and let him tell his story and we should be fine.

Kradan

Kradan

Quote from: BlueMarsalis79 on Jan 09, 2022, 08:32:56 PM
Only with David Fincher or James Cameron in the director's chair though, otherwise honestly don't bother.

James Cameron directing Alien 3 ? That's the funniest joke I've ever heard !  :D

Quote from: Sol on Jan 10, 2022, 03:03:32 PM
But I can't imagine any version of Alien 3 coming out worse than what we got

Woah, woah buddy, let me stop you right here. Have you ever heard of widely acclaimed Hollywood screenwriter Eric Red ?

judge death

judge death

Would argue all alien movies after alien 3 was way worse, until Covenant. :P

Sol

Sol

Quote from: judge death on Jan 10, 2022, 07:44:53 PM
Would argue all alien movies after alien 3 was way worse, until Covenant. :P

I don't know. On a basic level, it seems Alien 3 was a mess in and out. We may like it more, but it's nowhere near what it was intended or should have been.

Local Trouble

Uh-oh...

BlueMarsalis79

happypred

happypred

Masked Wolf is arguably up there with ol' Jungle and City...just a badass design, and the whip and dual shoulder-cannons were very cool. Body proportions were on point and everyone loves the mask.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: happypred on Jan 30, 2022, 06:09:26 AM
Masked Wolf is arguably up there with ol' Jungle and City...just a badass design, and the whip and dual shoulder-cannons were very cool. Body proportions were on point and everyone loves the mask.

Yep! Agreed. Masked Wolf is very awesome and my #3 favorite under the Stan Preds! And Ian just did a wonderful job in the suit!

happypred

happypred

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

One thing Studio ADI gave me appreciation for with their designs, is full body netting on the AVP Predators. I like the symmetry of it and makes their loadout look more complete.  I know full body netting pre-dates the AVP movie, but it was the first time I saw it.

BlueMarsalis79

It predates them in what exactly?

[cancerblack]

Quote from: happypred on Jan 30, 2022, 06:09:26 AM
everyone loves the mask.

Well I don't know about that.

Kradan

Kradan

get out

[cancerblack]

Just correcting that overly broad statement.

I like the 2004 masks though.

Kradan

Kradan

You didn't like Wolf's mask ? I mean, what's not to like ?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed