Prey Catch All Thread

Started by Corporal Hicks, May 22, 2021, 07:54:07 AM

Author
Prey Catch All Thread (Read 317,082 times)

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

Quote from: ace3g on Aug 14, 2021, 04:15:27 PM
Saw this rig from another angle in DD's IG story like a week ago.  Should be an interesting "there's something in those trees..." scene

Anybody know what this kind of rig is for? Wire work, I'm guessing?

ace3g

Master

Master

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Aug 14, 2021, 04:31:54 PM
Quote from: Master on Aug 14, 2021, 03:24:29 PM
Here comes your AvP Galaxy full-time MD. Predators can't be cold blooded. They are to big for that. Even earth based lizards of certains size (like crocodiles) have constant body temperature. TBH AvP Preds do look quite different to all other Preds we've seen before. I bet this extra armor around chest has special warming unit. There problem solved!

Err, the biggest anaconda, the green anaconda is around 20 feet in length and they're cold blooded, but who am I to question our AVPG FT MD!  ;D

Oh you. Yes, of course you are right. I'm 100% sure I read the article, that all kinds of cold-bloodness determine size of the animal and greatly decrease area of of their population.  Maybe it was in context with dinosaurs.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

To me you're still our resident AVPG FT MD though. We've been missing one of those! :)

Quote from: ace3g on Aug 15, 2021, 02:08:35 AM
https://twitter.com/geno604/status/1426726729784074243

"Stick around"... for a trailer!

(Just wishful thinking)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I hope that doesn't imply re-used dialogue.  :-X

Kradan

Kradan

Get to the wigwam !

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

:laugh:

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Aug 16, 2021, 09:08:22 AM
I hope that doesn't imply re-used dialogue.  :-X

"Come on, do it.  I'm here, kill me.  Come on!"

"Do it now!  Kill me!"

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

You can't throw my love of Predators at me with that one. I complain about it in Predators too.  :P

Master

Master

I can see it: Warrior of one tribe stabs another with spear and says "stick around" in native.

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

Quote from: Master on Aug 16, 2021, 08:19:52 PM
I can see it: Warrior of one tribe stabs another with spear and says "stick around" in native.

I would walk out of the theater.

Master

Master

Similar thing was done in Predators.

Before his death Nikolai says, "Ну и рожа у тебя!" which can be roughly translated as, "What a mug you have!" as an attempt at "You're one ugly motherf**ker."

The thing is, Tracker Predator was still masked back then  :D

ace3g

ace3g

Kradan

Kradan

Quote from: The Shuriken on Aug 16, 2021, 09:10:17 PM

I would walk out of the theater.

No, you won't

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Master on Aug 16, 2021, 10:23:12 PM

Before his death Nikolai says, "Ну и рожа у тебя!" which can be roughly translated as, "What a mug you have!" as an attempt at "You're one ugly motherf**ker."

As much as I loathe that particular sequel trend, this one is fine because it doesn't pull you out the movie unless you speak Russian.

And on the vein of above, I'd be fine with this one.

Kradan

Kradan

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Aug 17, 2021, 07:49:36 AM
Quote from: Master on Aug 16, 2021, 10:23:12 PM

As much as I loathe that particular sequel trend, this one is fine because it doesn't pull you out the movie unless you speak Russian.

I do

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed