Curious facts about yourself

Started by OmegaZilla, Oct 27, 2010, 01:42:59 PM

Author
Curious facts about yourself (Read 424,898 times)

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Oct 27, 2010, 05:03:43 PM
Quote from: Ghost Rider on Oct 27, 2010, 04:58:50 PM
Quote from: TheMonolith on Oct 27, 2010, 04:57:47 PM
When you still beat yourself up over things you did when you were eight, you may need to go a little easier on yourself.

Like me. I remember every single bad thing I did. Everyone has forgiven me but myself.

I understand how that is.
Eh... ::) +1.

Do you question me?

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

+1 means I am on the same situation. I was rollin' eyes on myself.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Oct 27, 2010, 05:09:14 PM
+1 means I am on the same situation. I was rollin' eyes on myself.

Ok. I wasn't reading it right. Haven't slept in a couple of days.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Oh, sorry. Must feel bad.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Oct 27, 2010, 05:12:34 PM
Oh, sorry. Must feel bad.

Not really. I've been worried for my grandfather and was scared because of animal planet.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

I see about the first (I so see), but the second?
Why were you scared?

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Oct 27, 2010, 05:14:21 PM
I see about the first (I so see), but the second?
Why were you scared?

Lost Tapes and Freak Encounters. I was jumping at shadows.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Oh.
Well, hope you can sleep well tonight. ;)

Lie

Lie

When you still beat yourself up over things you did when you were eight, you may need to go a little easier on yourself.

Like me. I remember every single bad thing I did. Everyone has forgiven me but myself.

I know what you mean, I remember saying or doing something stupid and it's like I'm haunted by the memory of it. I talked to my mate about it and he does alot of stupid things and he just brushes it all off (A real party animal), he told me "Your memorise are the story of your life, accept them. When you think of something from the past and it makes you feel uncomfortable focus on until you doesn't feel uncomfortable". At first I was like "What?!" but I tried it and after a while I wasn't 100% comfortable with the memorise but they were easier to accept.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

So do I. Lost Tapes was about Quetzalcoatl, The Serpent God of Aztec Mythology. Freak Encounters was about the Beast of Bray Road.

Quote from: Lie on Oct 27, 2010, 05:18:05 PM

I know what you mean, I remember saying or doing something stupid and it's like I'm haunted by the memory of it. I talked to my mate about it and he does alot of stupid things and he just brushes it all off (A real party animal), he told me "Your memorise are the story of your life, accept them. When you think of something from the past and it makes you feel uncomfortable focus on until you doesn't feel uncomfortable". At first I was like "What?!" but I tried it and after a while I wasn't 100% comfortable with the memorise but they were easier to accept.

I feel you my friend.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

I am totally narcissistic, drink too much, sing, joke, hate age-based discrimination, swear like a motherfu*ker, write with a passion, and I'm obsessed with women.

And I'm sixteen.  ::)

First Blood

First Blood

:D

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Oct 27, 2010, 06:24:06 PM
I am totally narcissistic, drink too much, sing, joke, hate age-based discrimination, swear like a motherfu*ker, write with a passion, and I'm obsessed with women.

Kids these days.
Spoiler
;) ;D
[close]

Nope

Nope

I liked indina jones 4.  :D

Cap. Fitzgerald

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Oct 27, 2010, 06:24:06 PM

*Throws up hands*
And we have a winner!
On my note:
I spend too much time on this site and am slightly overweight.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed