Ruptured Cistern - New Horde Mode Map

Started by PAS Spinelli, Dec 06, 2022, 04:15:51 PM

Author
Ruptured Cistern - New Horde Mode Map (Read 8,357 times)

PAS Spinelli

PAS Spinelli

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Has anyone downloaded yet? Is it an entirely new game mode?

PAS Spinelli

PAS Spinelli

New map for horde mode, has exclusive rewards that might never come back, will later be replaced with other rewards once christmas passes.

Kailem

Kailem

"There's trouble in the bowels, fireteam! Be careful down there, it could get messy!"

Elliott

Elliott

Quote from: PAS Spinelli on Dec 06, 2022, 04:50:11 PMNew map for horde mode, has exclusive rewards that might never come back, will later be replaced with other rewards once christmas passes.
Neat so even Fireteam Elite gets some FOMO stuff.

ffs

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Can you outline the rewards?

Elliott

Elliott

MM111

MM111

Yes. It a new game mode, similar to horde and restock but with a bit more of a vertical twist.

Elliott

Elliott

Unfortunately the new update comes with no new players.

Corporal Hicks

I had the chance to have a quick play of this one this morning before work with RidgeTop. Props to Cold Iron, they took the criticism on about the first Horde map and sorted it with this. Much more open, with progression through the map, forcing you to change location. I dig it. Really did enjoy this.

I got one of the new weapon skins and one decal just on this single playthrough. There's 2 winter themed skins and 6 decals. I think they look a little silly, but I like the spirit of them. Got until mid-Jan when the next update drops to get them, so plenty of time.

I got a bunch of random attachments in my inventory when I loaded up for the first time too. Not sure if they came with this, or I just missed them from the last update?

XDarkelfX

XDarkelfX

Gave this a go last night and its really fun. I'm glad to see the developers are still adding content for this game since day 1. I really hope this continues.  I am truly hoping the Devs can finally get a "Raid" going for this game (an actual 5, 10, 12 man raid). Boss fights, Trash Mobs, Loot, Etc...It would be awsome especially with a game like this.

Samhain13

Wweyland

This was short and sweet, glad it was free.

Corporal Hicks

I've really been enjoying this addition. I'm hoping we'll see new maps added for each of the modes over Year 2.

Arnold

Arnold

Hicks are we getting more campaign missions for year 2?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed