FIRST LOOK VIDEO!!!! [Updated with "In One Day" Video]

Started by Darkoo, Dec 19, 2011, 06:21:33 PM

Author
FIRST LOOK VIDEO!!!! [Updated with "In One Day" Video] (Read 145,899 times)

EEV-2501

EEV-2501

You don't find his head shape strange ?

In this shot, the person behind the armed men looks really sick or bizarre. Vickers ?

ChrisPachi

ChrisPachi

Quote from: EEV-2501 on Dec 19, 2011, 11:03:34 PM

In this shot, the person behind the armed men looks really sick. Vickers ?

Maybe not sick but slunk down because they are being held at gun point - you can see the person holding her to her left.

-Chris

RICH-ENGLAND

Quote from: deuterium on Dec 19, 2011, 10:56:11 PM
Quote from: RICH-ENGLAND on Dec 19, 2011, 10:43:01 PM
eh? since when is it infered in any way shape or form that its there to show humans anything whatsoever?.

it may be a map of any system in the universe that they just stumble across on whatever planet they land on.

thanks

rich

Why do I infer that?  I infer, that due to ALL the rumors / leaks that have come out about this movie.  It is "accepted"  knowledge that an archeological team finds, on Earth, a stellar map/artifact that points them to the origin of those that left the artifact.  Now, absolutely, these rumors / leaks could be wrong.  But to answer your question, that IS WHAT I AM BASiNG MY OBJECTION to.

but nowhere in any of those rumours does it say that holograph is on earth. it could be anywhere and of anything. so just my opinion but there's nothing to object to at this moment!.

and you infered it by what you said about it being designed to show humans something, but anyway, even if that is on earth it may still be depicting another system in another galaxy, we have no idea of its context at all yet, and im quite sure ridley wont be stupid enough to get our own solar system wrong!

thanks

rich

Space Jockey King

??

AlexVelez

AlexVelez

SO FREAKING EXCITED. I WISH I HAD A TIME MACHINE.

I can't remember the last time a movie trailer made me want to see a film so badly.

ThisBethesdaSea

That guy in the first shot with Ridley is clearly changing on a cellular level....his head is elongated, he's missing hair, and he grows taller in those frames. He's not just not just burned, something is happening.

EEV-2501

EEV-2501

^Finally. It's probably the first stage of a tansformation.

ChrisPachi

ChrisPachi

Quote from: ThisBethesdaSea on Dec 19, 2011, 11:07:32 PM
That guy in the first shot with Ridley is clearly changing on a cellular level....his head is elongated, he's missing hair, and he grows taller in those frames. He's not just not just burned, something is happening.

Not so sure about 'clearly changing on a cellular level'... he could be beaten up bad, or infected by some flesh eating disease, or just one ugly bastard ;). Never understood where this 'genetic transformation' idea came from? It's just a guess, right?

-Chris

Highland

Highland

Nice pics.

Bit much " I can see the face of Jesus in me cereal!" going on though.

ChrisPachi

ChrisPachi

Quote from: Highland on Dec 19, 2011, 11:13:35 PMNice pics. Bit much " I can see the face of Jesus in me cereal!" going on though.

Indeed. The 'spaceship cloud' was a doozy. 8)

-Chris

Deuterium

Deuterium

Quote from: RICH-ENGLAND on Dec 19, 2011, 11:06:10 PM
but nowhere in any of those rumours does it say that holograph is on earth. it could be anywhere and of anything. so just my opinion but there's nothing to object to at this moment!.

and you infered it by what you said about it being designed to show humans something, but anyway, even if that is on earth it may still be depicting another system in another galaxy, we have no idea of its context at all yet, and im quite sure ridley wont be stupid enough to get our own solar system wrong!

thanks

rich

Rich, with all due respect, you are missing the "science" behind this position.  Any map, AND ESPECIALLY a map meant to explain coordinates/direction/destination to an alien race, you need to use a known point of reference.  If the Space Jockey race was leaving "clues" for humanity to follow, it's map would be based upon some point of reference, which would be easily understood by humanity.  The obvious point of "reference" would be Sol (our Sun).  Without a point of reference, from which humanity could make associations from, the map could represent ANY arbitrary stellar system.  Why is this so hard to understand?

zuzuki

zuzuki

Quote from: Alienhunter15 on Dec 19, 2011, 09:49:13 PM
So, this is the Prometheus?

those are some big ass engines/reactors. i'm noticing they land on a planet with a moon,or the moon of a planet.but lindelof said it's not taking place on lv-428 :-\

The Driver

The Driver

Wow, I'm literally stunned, I thought the trailer for The Dark Knight Rises was pretty damn good but this is something else.

The footage is incredible and it looks like It could of been filmed back when Alien was released in 79, for me It already looks like a classic!

I'm so glad it doesn't look typically Hollywood, it looks real, dark, dirty and damn terrifying.

MemphisRains

Quote from: EEV-2501 on Dec 19, 2011, 11:03:34 PM

There an outgrowth in a forward part of a head)

ChrisPachi

ChrisPachi

Quote from: deuterium on Dec 19, 2011, 11:15:07 PM
Quote from: RICH-ENGLAND on Dec 19, 2011, 11:06:10 PM

thanks

rich

Rich, with all due respect, you are missing the "science" behind this position.  Any map, AND ESPECIALLY a map meant to explain coordinates/direction/destination to an alien race, you need to use a known point of reference.  If the Space Jockey race was leaving "clues" for humanity to follow, it's map would be based upon some point of reference, which would be easily understood by humanity.  The obvious point of "reference" would be Sol (our Sun).  Without a point of reference, from which humanity could make associations from, the map could represent ANY arbitrary stellar system.  Why is this so hard to understand?

What he was saying is that there is nothing to suggest that this map has anything to do with leading humans anywhere. You are assuming the maps purpose and then deducing that it is 'all wrong' because of your assumption.

Quote from: deuterium on Dec 19, 2011, 11:15:07 PMWithout a point of reference, from which humanity could make associations from, the map could represent ANY arbitrary stellar system.

That's it, you got it.

-Chris

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed