Your movie ideas and fantasies

Started by Baron Von Marlon, Feb 03, 2018, 05:45:19 AM

Author
Your movie ideas and fantasies (Read 24,543 times)

Baron Von Marlon

A Groundhog Day type horror comedy, about two demons stuck in a time loop, trying to get a promotion.
For their presentation they have to torture Mark Rolston and Michael Biehn to death.
But if the deaths aren't creative and entertaining enough, the demons suddenly wake up again and have to start over.
Until they get it right and get a thumbs up from the big man downstairs.

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: Baron Von Marlon on Jun 27, 2019, 12:14:32 AM
A Groundhog Day type horror comedy, about two demons stuck in a time loop, trying to get a promotion.
For their presentation they have to torture Mark Rolston and Michael Biehn to death.
But if the deaths aren't creative and entertaining enough, the demons suddenly wake up again and have to start over.
Until they get it right and get a thumbs up from the big man downstairs.

;)

Baron Von Marlon

Nairobi Redemption
Mark Rolston and Michael Biehn end up in a prison in Kenya. They can't trust anyone and need to work together to get out of that hellish place.
After years they're finally ready but then die of aids because they've been raped so many times during their stay.

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: Baron Von Marlon on Jun 27, 2019, 12:35:50 AM
Nairobi Redemption
Mark Rolston and Michael Biehn end up in a prison in Kenya. They can't trust anyone and need to work together to get out of that hellish place.
After years they're finally ready but then die of aids because they've been raped so many times during their stay.

Dark, but artsy.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

A tale where fantasy or sci fi movies are, in fact, footage of the real world. And the sometimes boring and terrenal life of humans is the real movie. A sci fi movie actually, since the non-human filmakers are fantasing with something trully different form their real (and normal from their perspective) world. Maybe all is a psychological experiment or whatever.  :P

Edit: Another similar idea is that mankind has been extinct for a long time, and the aliens are making documentaries about human life just as we do by making docus about dinosaurs. They are making theories and speculation with the evidence (archaeological artifacts or fossil) that they have at hand. Of course their reconstruction of the human past is not always accurate. Maybe they believe Harry Potter was a real life messiah or something and that Earth was flat.  ;D

Baron Von Marlon

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Jun 27, 2019, 01:24:56 AM
A tale where fantasy or sci fi movies are, in fact, footage of the real world. And the sometimes boring and terrenal life of humans is the real movie. A sci fi movie actually, since the non-human filmakers are fantasing with something trully different form their real (and normal from their perspective) world. Maybe all is a psychological experiment or whatever.  :P

Edit: Another similar idea is that mankind has been extinct for a long time, and the aliens are making documentaries about human life just as we do by making docus about dinosaurs. They are making theories and speculation with the evidence (archaeological artifacts or fossil) that they have at hand. Of course their reconstruction of the human past is not always accurate. Maybe they believe Harry Potter was a real life messiah or something and that Earth was flat.  ;D

Look up Alien News Desk.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

I wasn't thinking about comedy or satire (more in sci-fantasy, cosmic horror, techno thriller), but yeah :laugh:

Huggs

Huggs

A 90 minute film in the style of Phone Booth, that features Sylvester Stallone trying to order from the drive through menu.

(Crying and thinking) "Nobody understands what I'm saying"

"Could you say that again please, I couldn't understand you"

"I wahn jickn nuggess!"

"Nice to meet you Jaun"

"Gommit! Um Sylvensa Stuln!"

"We don't serve those before noon ma'am"

"Nuggess!!!!!!!!!!!"

TheSailingRabbit

I still like going back and re-reading our posts about Stallone as Hicks.

"Thtay frothty."

"Awight, we wathte him."

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: TheSailingRabbit on Jun 28, 2019, 07:20:07 PM
I still like going back and re-reading our posts about Stallone as Hicks.

"Thtay frothty."

"Awight, we wathte him."

Me too.  :laugh:

Bless his heart. Everybody would die because they couldn't understand him.

LastSonofKrypton

I am Sean Bean

Sean Bean plays himself in the midst of a worldwide apocalypse, using his knowledge of avoiding death being killed off in 99% of his movies and tv shows, he becomes mankind's only survivor

He will have to fight a giant spider at some point, and a final battle with an alternate version of himself Shaun Been, played by Michael Biehn

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

:laugh:

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Huggs on Jun 28, 2019, 07:11:32 PM
A 90 minute film in the style of Phone Booth, that features Sylvester Stallone trying to order from the drive through menu.

"I wahn jickn nuggess!"

"Nice to meet you Jaun"

"Nuggess!!!!!!!!!!!"

How dare you mock our national treasure.

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Jul 02, 2019, 02:10:20 PM

"I wahn jickn nuggess!"

"Nice to meet you Jaun"

"Nuggess!!!!!!!!!!!"

I thought you said Tim Robbins was our national treasure.

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: TheSailingRabbit on Jul 02, 2019, 02:13:19 PM
Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Jul 02, 2019, 02:10:20 PM

"I wahn jickn nuggess!"

"Nice to meet you Jaun"

"Nuggess!!!!!!!!!!!"

I thought you said Tim Robbins was our national treasure.

Yes, Sly Stallone, Tim Robbins and Calvin Lockhart aka King Willie.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed