Your movie ideas and fantasies

Started by Baron Von Marlon, Feb 03, 2018, 05:45:19 AM

Author
Your movie ideas and fantasies (Read 27,060 times)

Huggs

Huggs

If time could reverse, I'd love to see a remake of No Country For Old Men, starring Herve Villechaize as Anton Chigurh.

Baron Von Marlon

A mix of The Other Guys and Miami Vice, made by the people who made The Other Guys, Step Brothers, Anchorman,...
Directed by Adam McKay, starring Will Ferrell and Craig Robinson, with HuDaFuk as Miami advisor.

A horror about an inbred cannibal family with Tom Hanks as the family elder, Chris Pratt and Gwyneth Paltrow as his inbred children, and others.
Kane Hodder and Danny Trejo will play a gay couple that's being terrorised by them. And other stuff.

HuDaFuK

Huggs

Huggs

An Amish version of Joker.

"Brother Hezekiah, when I step out before the congregation, would you introduce me as Yoker?"

"Thou gets what thee verily deserves!" (Whacks with butter churn handle)

(Makes a smile out of cows milk while dancing across a tiny bridge, immediately following a questionable buggy accident)

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: Huggs on Jan 07, 2020, 01:10:43 AM
An Amish version of Joker.

"Brother Hezekiah, when I step out before the congregation, would you introduce me as Yoker?"

"Thou gets what thee verily deserves!" (Whacks with butter churn handle)

(Makes a smile out of cows milk while dancing across a tiny bridge, immediately following a questionable buggy accident)

Rumors suggest that Local has been cast as a lead.

Baron Von Marlon

Oy vey!

Huggs

Huggs

Mangia: The Movie

"The story of one man's struggle to eat dinner while simultaneously avoiding constant assassination attempts by the Mafia".

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Huggs on Jan 12, 2020, 01:59:08 AM
Mangia: The Movie

"The story of one man's struggle to eat dinner while simultaneously avoiding constant assassination attempts by the Mafia".

In the right hands, that sounds like it'd be a brilliant thriller-comedy.

Huggs

Huggs

And thanks to dessert, it has franchise potential.

Kradan

Kradan

Alien movie with the feel of Joker (2019). I don't care how and who and why. Don't tell me it doesn't fit the franchise. Just make it be.

Todd Philips, Joaquin Phoenix and Hildur Guðnadóttir if involved would be highly appreciated.

Huggs

Huggs

A Few Good Taters - A blend of A Few Good Men and The L.O.T.R. trilogy.

"I want the ring!"

"You can't handle the ring!"

Baron Von Marlon

Knight Rider with Nic Cage as the voice of the car and perhaps as the driver too.

A bit like this:

Huggs

Huggs

Rankin Bass style animated films for Alien and Predator

And a special one that's an H.R. Giger/Dr. Seuss horror crossover.

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Huggs on Feb 22, 2020, 09:25:51 PM
Rankin Bass style animated films for Alien and Predator

And a special one that's an H.R. Giger/Dr. Seuss horror crossover.

I would definitely pay money to see those.

Immortan Jonesy

I thought it would be neat if someone reboot The NeverEnding Story, with puppets and CGI as in The Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance  8)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed