Started by Amaterasu, Aug 22, 2013, 02:02:12 AM

Author
Just Talk. (Read 608,789 times)

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Imagine knowing things... pft...

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I am so close to a week off. Been replacing 350ish PCs this month, only really been at my desk in the day to eat and amend assets and vlans on switches, then just so tired when I get home. Rollout is supposed to finish tomorrow, a week of aftermath dealing and then a week off. I really can't wait. Just hope I don't waste it vegging.

SM

SM

Vegging is underrated.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I hate myself when I do it. I have all these things I want to do, but no time or energy to do them, and then when I have the time and I waste it doing nothing I just end up getting annoyed at myself for it.  :'(

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Get shitfaced, then spend a recovery day doing your vegging, then eat a good hearty meal and get on with your projects.

Wysps

Wysps

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on May 13, 2021, 05:50:06 AM
I hate myself when I do it. I have all these things I want to do, but no time or energy to do them, and then when I have the time and I waste it doing nothing I just end up getting annoyed at myself for it.  :'(

Stands to reason.  Who in their right mind would want to stay busy when they finally get a chance to rest?

Kradan

Kradan

Man, you just described like 80 % of my life lol

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: [cancerblack] on May 13, 2021, 09:00:02 AM
Get shitfaced, then spend a recovery day doing your vegging, then eat a good hearty meal and get on with your projects.

I think I will apply that in my life.  :laugh:

Edit ~ TY

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: Kradan on May 13, 2021, 04:00:41 PM

Man, you just described like 80 % of my life lol

Ridley Scott should be your role model.

Kradan

Kradan

You know, when I think about it he kinda is

Huggs

Huggs

I just slew me a vicious 8 legged beyotch.

Baron Von Marlon

Baron Von Marlon

Woke myself up today by punching the wall in a dream like state.
No damage but hurt like hell.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Careful with those sleep aides.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Hey

Spoiler
Love you
[close]

Baron Von Marlon

Baron Von Marlon

Quote from: [cancerblack] on May 17, 2021, 06:02:11 AM
Careful with those sleep aides.

Stuff like that happens sometimes. Aides or no aides.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed