Two More Screenshots // 4 More Added

Started by ikarop, Oct 14, 2011, 06:00:05 PM

Author
Two More Screenshots // 4 More Added (Read 53,597 times)

Nero the Jackal

No matter how strong aliens are they still feel pain and are susceptible to physical force, so a healthy strong marine wacking them with all their strength with a solid object like a gun that probably weighs a good few pounds is obviously going to knock them back and if they lose their balance, then they are going to fall. simple physics.

Now if the alien and the marine was in a hand to hand fight, then its would in the aliens favour by a certain percentage, the alien would obviously be physically stronger and faster, can hit harder and take punches and attacks easier but in terms of physical force, they can be staggered and so long as a marine doesn't wrestle i.e grabbing and getting too close to the alien (like Dillion and Parker did) they could possibly beat an alien, all they would have to do is use strong kicks, punches and evasive tactics to outmanoeuvre their attacks.

Michael Harper

Was just playing ALIEN TRILOGY from the original PlayStation on the PS3, and came across this. I thought it looked so funny and shows how far graphics have come. It's the Space Jockey from the original ALIEN. HaHa.

The Xenoborg

Quote from: Michael Harper on Feb 09, 2012, 02:09:30 PM
Was just playing ALIEN TRILOGY from the original PlayStation on the PS3, and came across this. I thought it looked so funny and shows how far graphics have come. It's the Space Jockey from the original ALIEN. HaHa.

Let's hope the game is this awesome.

Light

Light

Quote from: Nero the Jackal on Dec 31, 2011, 09:02:57 PM
No matter how strong aliens are they still feel pain and are susceptible to physical force, so a healthy strong marine wacking them with all their strength with a solid object like a gun that probably weighs a good few pounds is obviously going to knock them back and if they lose their balance, then they are going to fall. simple physics.

Now if the alien and the marine was in a hand to hand fight, then its would in the aliens favour by a certain percentage, the alien would obviously be physically stronger and faster, can hit harder and take punches and attacks easier but in terms of physical force, they can be staggered and so long as a marine doesn't wrestle i.e grabbing and getting too close to the alien (like Dillion and Parker did) they could possibly beat an alien, all they would have to do is use strong kicks, punches and evasive tactics to outmanoeuvre their attacks.

Just watch the movies before you post such nonsense bullshit...

Nero the Jackal

Quote from: Light on Feb 23, 2012, 01:16:00 PM
Quote from: Nero the Jackal on Dec 31, 2011, 09:02:57 PM

Just watch the movies before you post such nonsense bullshit...

Watch your language. I have seen the movies and every time a human got too close to an alien such as the use of grappling, they die. if they used proper hand-to-hand tactics then they may have had a chance no matter how small.

Prime113

RagingDragon

Nero the Jackal

Quote from: RagingDragon on Feb 24, 2012, 03:37:30 AM
Quote from: Prime113 on Feb 23, 2012, 08:43:52 PM
Quote from: Nero the Jackal on Feb 23, 2012, 05:42:49 PM

Watch your language.

:laugh:

What are we supposed to use, man?

Well a shotgun would be useful for close encounters  :laugh:

but harsh language said in certain ways can be rude and disrespectful.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed