The Dream Thread

Started by Necrokult, Sep 05, 2010, 08:34:28 AM

Author
The Dream Thread (Read 85,161 times)

Huggs

Huggs

It was very difficult to avoid stepping on them near the end. I was practically river dancing my way across the floor.

Gr33n M4n

Gr33n M4n

2 nights ago, I dreamed that I was in a garage/car port. I had this saw blade in my hand and I walked up to some kind of sharpening machine. I remember holding the blade with one hand and I reached to the side of the machine to press a button. I pressed it then all of the sudden I lost self control of my hand and the blade drove itself into my chest. I then woke up in a mild sweat....

Huggs

Huggs

I was in the city, and 3 different gangs tried to rob me. I finally had enough of it, and gave chase as the last group sped away. I grabbed an old scooter. The kind you step on and push. Unfortunately, it was a floor model that was somehow motorized and had some sort of autopilot. I sped after them up this giant mile long incline, as a storm rolled in. The speed was more than I was expecting, and I quickly started to gain on them.

At the top of the incline was a giant U shaped tunnel. So basically, it went nowhere. You just turned around and headed down the incline. They zoomed in and out as I entered the tunnel and followed the turn back out. My hand slipped, and suddenly the scooter did something else. Apparently, it could remember the settings of the previous user. I exited the tiny tunnel at immense speed, as the autopilot kicked in and I lost all control. It zoomed downward at over 100 miles an hour as I hunkered down and held onto the tiny handlebar.

At that precise moment, the wind blew everything off of me except my boxer shorts and my boots, as the previous rider's channel kicked in and mariachi music began to play. So down I flew at mach 3, in my underwear and boots as mariachi music blared from the tiny wheeled platform with a mind of its own. Struggling to see, cheeks clenched, looking ridiculous and screaming "holy shiiiiiiiiiit!!!" the whole way.

The Old One

The Old One

I so dreamt of being in the Matrix.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Last night I dreamed I was a lizard guy. My skin was falling off and I could see there was new skin underneath. The color was the same as human skin, but I could see scales on my hands and arms. When I looked in the mirror, I saw that my eyes changed from time to time and resembled the eyes of a gecko. It was super weird...and kinda spooky as well  :-\

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Mar 27, 2020, 03:10:49 AM
Last night I dreamed I was a lizard guy. My skin was falling off and I could see there was new skin underneath. The color was the same as human skin, but I could see scales on my hands and arms. When I looked in the mirror, I saw that my eyes changed from time to time and resembled the eyes of a gecko. It was super weird...and kinda spooky as well  :-\

Jonesy is a confirmed member of that illuminati.  ;)

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: Huggs on Mar 27, 2020, 03:13:28 AM
Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Mar 27, 2020, 03:10:49 AM

Jonesy is a confirmed member of that illuminati.  ;)

I'll fulfill my destiny   ;D

Huggs

Huggs

At least it's not the illuminaughty. They're the bad boys of the new world order.

Don't ask about the secret handshake. It's kinda gross.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

I dreamed I was eating an infinite bag of potato chips. No matter how much I ate, the bag was still full ... day after day, night after night; for the whole eternity. Not to mention that the snakcs endowed me with the ability to teleport myself. I mean, I was at home, and then a few seconds later I was in a park. Then back home 5 steps later. It was super weird. 

Edit: I wasn't wearing my Covid-proof mask and gloves.  :-X

Huggs

Huggs

Spent an evening at an empty airport getting p*ss drunk and smoking cigars with Kurt Russell.

Huggs

Huggs

I've stopped dreaming.

I feel like Walter.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Last night I dreamed that I was sleeping in the middle of nowhere. It was like a savanna. A cat was sleeping near my head. Then suddenly I began to feel that I was lying on something that was moving. The thing that moved was breathing. When I lean back to see what was happening, I saw with surprise that the cat was gone. I was resting in the belly of a lion!

For some reason, I wasn't afraid. In fact I felt like I was being protected. The lion seemed to be female because I didn't notice a mane. Then I woke up feeling a little overheated, at about 4 in the morning.

I think I'm eating at unhealthy times (like at night), which makes me dream.

Edit: It was super weird.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Night before last:

My highschool sweetheart gave birth to twins and we lived happily ever after. This one put me in a poor mood.

This morning:

An incompetent amateur rapper was harassing me over a week or so, and ended up trying to rob me. For some reason he had pair of Sai he was always (poorly) flashing around and thrusting at the air with.

Huggs

Huggs

You know 2020 is crazy when you can dream old school Unicron arrives to destroy the earth, and you just stand there saying, "it figures".

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed