10 Things You Didn't Know About Prometheus + New Concept Art

Started by Darkness, Jun 12, 2012, 06:23:20 PM

Author
10 Things You Didn't Know About Prometheus + New Concept Art (Read 28,063 times)

zuzuki

I hope we get that cave in the sequel, and why the hell didn't they go with this design for the chair room? Looks brilliant

redalert51

Quote from: Gazz on Jun 12, 2012, 07:43:27 PM
Quote from: Lostsoul on Jun 12, 2012, 07:36:13 PM
Would have been awesome to have Max von Sydow as Peter Weyland  :o

It's strange. Yesterday my partner asked who I would have liked to see as old Weyland and Max Von Sydow was the actor I settled on. Strange to hear that it could have become an actual possibility.

Max Von Sydow , but I am more partial ,To having Christapher Plummer in the role ,both actors have strong presence
even playing a man who is approaching a hundred ..

G8RSG1

You know, after seeing him describe his design for the Runner, I am actually glad that his influence isn't as heavy in the movie. Don't get me wrong, I respect that without him we would not have the Xenomorph, however, some of his later Xeno designs just took the creature in a ridiculous direction.

*dons flame suit*

Jay Thomas

Agree ^

Prometheus was Giger-enough for me.

I thought he designed the mural with the Alien Crucifixion type thing going on tho?

whiterabbit

Quote from: G8RSG1 on Jun 13, 2012, 04:32:16 AM
You know, after seeing him describe his design for the Runner, I am actually glad that his influence isn't as heavy in the movie. Don't get me wrong, I respect that without him we would not have the Xenomorph, however, some of his later Xeno designs just took the creature in a ridiculous direction.

*dons flame suit*
I think for many of us it wasn't about new designs but that fact that there was a lot of already created designs that we would have loved to have seen in a prequel. Which of course we may still well see in the next installment.

NGR01

Quote from: redalert51 on Jun 13, 2012, 02:49:10 AM

It's strange. Yesterday my partner asked who I would have liked to see as old Weyland and Max Von Sydow was the actor I settled on. Strange to hear that it could have become an actual possibility.

Max Von Sydow , but I am more partial ,To having Christapher Plummer in the role ,both actors have strong presence
even playing a man who is approaching a hundred ..

In the artbook, Weyland is drawn as Max von sydow in early preproduction art.

redalert51

I agree , I thought of Christopher Plummer , both actors have voices that are more terrifying than any creature ! 

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed