Who's going to buy the game?

Started by Signore Predatore, Jul 18, 2011, 03:04:59 AM

Are you going to buy Aliens: Infestation?

Yes!
9 (69.2%)
No
0 (0%)
Not Sure
0 (0%)
Don't have a DS
4 (30.8%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Voting closed: Aug 07, 2011, 03:04:59 AM

Author
Who's going to buy the game? (Read 2,130 times)

Signore Predatore

Who's going to buy the DS game Aliens: Infestation. I for one is totally going to get the game.

newbeing

newbeing

I'll definitely be buying it once it comes out. Wayforward has a great track record and I'd love to play a portable Aliens game. Most were not that great.

Corporal Hicks

I'll get it but I'll be using the Mrs' pink DS :P

I'm expecting just some silly fun like Thanatos Encounter. I'm sure it'll provide.

Terx2

Terx2

I'd buy it as long as it isn't released to the 3DS instead.

Deathly_rYaN

Deathly_rYaN

I would get it, but i don't have a DS.

2011 is the year of Best Games!

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Don't have a DS, but I'm poking around on ebay RIGHT NOW to buy one. :D

PREDATOR 9117

I definitely will be buying it! This game looks like it's going to be excruciatingly unfathomable loads of fun! I mean in my opinion all the other Alien games didn't do so well... and quite frankly it's discouraging. But this is something that actually has a chance to be one of the best portable games available. And hey even if the game does turn out to be a complete horrible mess.. well, at least I'll still be supporting the game franchise. That's really all they need to continue other games production, since that contributes to how popular the franchise is and all.

Ash 937

Ash 937

Quote from: PREDATOR 9117 on Aug 02, 2011, 11:04:40 PM
And hey even if the game does turn out to be a complete horrible mess.. well, at least I'll still be supporting the game franchise. That's really all they need to continue other games production, since that contributes to how popular the franchise is and all.

Be careful about that.  I like supporting the franchise too but there have been plenty of bad Alien games over the years.  This game looks promising but you probably don't want to support developers making bad games out of the franchise either.

I think that the game to make good use out of the franchise was AvP2...that was already a long time ago.  Everything since then has been mediocre at best.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

I disagree, AvP2010 was pretty awesome and Predator: Concrete Jungle was a lot of fun.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

I have my DS lite from last year and my sister's DS lite from 2008. I plan to buy the game even though it will likely be a short game.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Xenomrph on Aug 09, 2011, 08:41:33 PM
I disagree, AvP2010 was pretty awesome and Predator: Concrete Jungle was a lot of fun.

Completely agree there. But let's avoid that discussion in here. Has anyone seen any pre-orders for it?

SizzyBubbles

SizzyBubbles

DEFINITELY! If i didn't... that means there's something wrong with me... considering i own most Alien/Predator games (that i have been able to get my hands on) even the Thanatos Encounter!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed