New AvP Redemption Trailer

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jul 27, 2008, 11:25:53 PM

Author
New AvP Redemption Trailer (Read 19,351 times)

alexpj19

alexpj19

Dont forry about FOX, they already gave me official green light on this project, it will be finished and out for everyone to see for free  :)

predatorwarrior8

wil it be on dvd

Cetanu

Cetanu

Probably not...   :-\  

bio10

bio10

This trailer is awesome and I can't wait to look at your movie

alexpj19

alexpj19

i dont think it'll be on DVD cause i can't make any money off it but it will be available for download in high quality

Aliens4eva

Aliens4eva

3 words Oh My God! this looks like its gonna be one hell of a movie and it's coming out in spring (wich is next season if you didn't know) i just cant wait but i will have to

War Wager

War Wager

No... it comes out in Fall... like he said...   ::)   ^

aliens4eva

aliens4eva

one thing im australian

bio10

bio10

Are you serious the movie is about in Fall 2008   >:(  

ozo

ozo

Looks okay but it's a badly put together trailer- way to go ripping of Rammenstien fresh from it's use in the Hellboy 2 trailer and P Diddy/Puff Daddy whatever the hell is bs name is these days at the end was just cringeworthy. The movie looks nice but the trailer reeks of cliche.

alexpj19

alexpj19

"OZO" stop whining, and explain what was badly put together about it, if you cant give contractive criticism than just don't say anything. and what the f**k is wrong with using Rammenstine track, its my movie i can do what ever the f**k i want, if you can do better than do it, if you cant than show some appreciation for the time i put in to it and the people who support my project.

Sulaco

Sulaco

I wish Fox hired this guy for avpr.

Nukiemorph

Nukiemorph

This looks awesome and it's unbelievable that it's a fan film, but come on guys.  Better effects than AVPR?  I'm seeing people saying this is how an AVP movie should really be done.  I thought one of the biggest complaints about AVPR was how the predator was a friggin' superhero and annihilated the aliens so easily.  Isn't that what's happening in this film?  There's a clip of an alien jumping at the predator, and the predator grabs it by the throat, then pins it to the floor as it does nothing but flail around.  Still, these trailers are praised, but the shot of Wolf gripping the throats of two aliens in the sewer was flamed to death.  Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed AVPR and I'm sure I'll enjoy this fan film as well, and I realize that we have much lower standards for fan films than we do Hollywood movies, but let's not exaggerate and contradict ourselves.

ripleyss

ripleyss

hey its gonna be a big bow out for us fans when will this come out?

Predator755

Predator755

Oh my gosh... This is gonna be a whole friggen movie?! Please tell me this thing is going to be longer than 30 minutes, because if it is, I want it on DVD!!!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed