AvPR
132 (16.9%)
Predators (Added 2/12/11)
20 (2.6%)
The Predator (Added 27/07/20)
1 (0.1%)

Total Members Voted: 727

Author
Favorite Predator Design (Read 165,320 times)

BrokenTusk

BrokenTusk

perhaps he look like that since he was a teen, other then that I did like the AVP design, including more top teeth then the previous ones, actually display more emotions then just anger like confusion and understanding, mandibles despite the size didn't bother me at all. The original was the one that started it all though and had that great menacing look of a warrior.

~Jarrecko~

~Jarrecko~

I still don't like the lion roar :P..

BrokenTusk

BrokenTusk

you mean the one they do in all the films ?

~Jarrecko~

~Jarrecko~

Really? I never noticed it except for in AVP. Huh

BrokenTusk

BrokenTusk

it was pretty much the same roar from the first movie for all of them, with little differences. unless you're talking about the first human kill in AVP where they're just making noises and spooks the guy, yeah it sounded like a lion, but I believe that was one of the animal sounds used to make the first Predator sound.

~Jarrecko~

~Jarrecko~

huh, some people know this but, did you know that the Extra predators in Pred2 are actually the players from a famous basketball team? Although I forgot which one..

BrokenTusk

BrokenTusk

o yeah in the dvd they mention about it and show the group photo and Ian Whyte was a Canadian professional basketball before he did AVP.

DB

DB

The original.

Quote from: BrokenTusk on Feb 07, 2007, 01:50:38 AM
you mean the one they do in all the films ?

I know the one he means. It's literally a lion's roar. It's also in Predator: CJ, if you've got it. Scarface uses the lion roar at the end of most of his combos and whenever he's knocked down and gets back up.

~Jarrecko~

~Jarrecko~

I  noticed one of the Extra predators had an enormous face mask. Nearly three feat off his head ;D

BrokenTusk

BrokenTusk

lol, isn't that the mask that almost resembles a boar's head ?  ;)

as for the roar, I don't mind it, it's menacing, and just adds a different sound to add personalty to the teen Preds.

YautjaWarrior

YautjaWarrior

Each Predator seems to have a different sort of voice... I noticed in Predator 2, the Predator's vocals seemed more high-pitched at times.

~Jarrecko~

~Jarrecko~

Huh the biggest difference in vocals I noticed was in AVP. The Predator's voice sounded like the old Preds but at the same time it was significantly different

BrokenTusk

BrokenTusk

it's in AVP where the Predators take out the first human sentry in the whaling village without revealing themselves and you hear a lion roar besides their regular click noises. though I agree with Yautja warrior each Pred will sound a bit different like P1 and P2.

Champiionser

Champiionser

I like the other predator sound,like a bird.

Punk19

Punk19

The Predator's design in Predator 2 was suberb. That head looked so cool and colourful. I loved how there was a little diamond in the middle of the Predator's head.  :D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed