NECA Aliens

Started by DerelictShip, Jul 07, 2013, 12:50:59 AM

Author
NECA Aliens (Read 834,830 times)

Ultramorph

Ultramorph

Wow! To thinks part of me was worried they were going to cheap out. Time to start saving up! Love that they used the queen face. I can only imagine what a Snake Alien would look like.  ;D

Denton Smalls

Denton Smalls

Nice display!

QuoteKenner Hicks and Drake were my favorite of the marines, the Bull Alien and Gorilla Alien were my favorite xeno's. I'd love to see all of them updated in Kenner style

Mine too. I had every one except Ajax and when I was finally old enough to watch Aliens I remember being like, "Why does Bishop have hair?" lol.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

The Mantis Alien is one of the best figures I've seen, like ever. Great job Neca!

Divine Avenger

Divine Avenger

Another WOW!!!!  :o   Well Master it looks like you get your wish and I hope you approve.

windebieste

windebieste

Well, that is kind of nuts, huh.  NECA sure are knocking 'em outta the park with these interpretations. 

I wonder.  Does it include a squeeze bulb at the back of the head?  Can it spit?

Looking forward to seeing how they round out this series.  After all, much like the Ramans, NECA have a tendency to do things in Threes...

Bull Alien if you could, please.

-Windebieste.

Prez

Prez

Quote from: Divine Avenger on Jul 22, 2016, 03:35:51 AM
Another WOW!!!!  :o   Well Master it looks like you get your wish and I hope you approve.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cn8DAQrVMAEJsUq.jpg:large

WOW!!! Just realised the last issue of Prometheus Life and Death had Xeno's that had similar prongs on their dome head ends.

Also where the hell can I get myself the Neca Ripley from Aliens figure that isn't going to cost me twice as much. Very hard to find. Mind you I found the Alien Ripley at a decent price on Aliexpress.com

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

Quote from: windebieste on Jul 22, 2016, 04:07:41 AM
Well, that is kind of nuts, huh.  NECA sure are knocking 'em outta the park with these interpretations. 

I wonder.  Does it include a squeeze bulb at the back of the head?  Can it spit?

Looking forward to seeing how they round out this series.  After all, much like the Ramans, NECA have a tendency to do things in Threes...

Bull Alien if you could, please.

-Windebieste.

No. Neca has stated these will not have any "gimmicks" on them.

windebieste

windebieste

Fair enough.   ;D  These don't look like they need 'gimmicks' or such features, anyway.  Will they include any accessories at sale?  Some (not all) of the original 1990's figures included 'huggers  and 'bursters and such.

Really enjoying what I'm seeing here so far, regardless.

-Windebieste.

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

Quote from: windebieste on Jul 22, 2016, 04:45:51 AM
Fair enough.   ;D  These don't look like they need 'gimmicks' or such features, anyway.  Will they include any accessories at sale?  Some (not all) of the original 1990's figures included 'huggers  and 'bursters and such.

Really enjoying what I'm seeing here so far, regardless.

-Windebieste.

I'm not sure if they'll come with any extras.

windebieste

windebieste

Well, yeah.  Now that you put it that way, the NECA Aliens have been devoid of any accessories and extra stuff. 

The figures are cool enough to not need them. 

-Windebieste

DaddyYautja

DaddyYautja

i hyped myself too much. I thought they were actually going to go and create new stuff but they are going to Pred route where they use the same base over and over and over again. The only different being the new heads and little bits here and there.

This is passable with only certain figures. The Mantis looks good but this gorilla just looks like a normal warrior.

Master

Master

Quote from: Divine Avenger on Jul 22, 2016, 03:35:51 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cn8DAQrVMAEJsUq.jpg:large

Oh my! Damn straight I do :D Super happy with it. It looks more or less like Pretorian.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Wow. 2 out of 2 so far. I really wish FedEx would hurry up and deliver their displays and figures. I am dying to see the whole wave. That Gorilla is just amazing!

Divine Avenger

Divine Avenger

QuoteOh my! Damn straight I do :D Super happy with it. It looks more or less like Pretorian.
Man that is it exactly I was going to say the same thing.  It has a cool Pretorian feel and we all want a Pretorian in our collection.  ;)

Ultramorph

Ultramorph

I love that it looks like a combination of the classic Gorilla Alien and the Life and Death monkey aliens!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed