NECA Aliens

Started by DerelictShip, Jul 07, 2013, 12:50:59 AM

Author
NECA Aliens (Read 815,905 times)

Denton Smalls

Denton Smalls

QuoteAll my recent purchases (last year or so) have been kept in their packages as I'm just buying and storing at the minute. When I move out again and have more display space, they'll be torn open and put on display.

That's cool, I think I'm gonna go that route too but space is an issue for me as well. I wish they made a big Engineer pyramid you can store the figures in haha.

QuoteSomething else to realise is the reason the Genocide Aliens were done was because all they required was a new paint job of existing figures. Stuff like the Rogue would require a completely new mold to be made, which would be significantly more expensive.

Good point! Stuff like the Rogue, those whale-like xenos from Colonial Marines, and that weird chestburster that never matured (was that "Kidnapped?") would be more costly.

It would be cool if they made that guy from Genocide who went nuts and took on a big number of Aliens even as his arm got pulled off!

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: Denton Smalls on Jul 11, 2016, 02:37:55 PM

Good point! Stuff like the Rogue, those whale-like xenos from Colonial Marines, and that weird chestburster that never matured (was that "Kidnapped?") would be more costly.

It would be cool if they made that guy from Genocide who went nuts and took on a big number of Aliens even as his arm got pulled off!

Yeah it was Kidnapped, it was a diseased Albino Chestburster if i remember.

That would be so cool. Henrikson was the characters name. I'd actually also love to see the Battle Suits from Genocide

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Having just read Tribes and Berserker recently, gotta say I'd love a Berserker suit.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

I'd buy that

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I'd buy it for 20. Yeah, a Berserker suit would be great. Still holding out on that ATAX suit though.

Denton Smalls

Denton Smalls

QuoteThat would be so cool. Henrikson was the characters name. I'd actually also love to see the Battle Suits from Genocide

Yea those battle suits were great. I dug the artwork in Genocide.

QuoteHaving just read Tribes and Berserker recently, gotta say I'd love a Berserker suit.

Oh hell yea, they can even do separate ones for "Max" (Berzerker), "Shitkicker" (Tribes), and an Ellis one with the human figures able to be taken in and out.

StayFrosty

StayFrosty

How much longer before, at the very least, we see proto pics of Kenner aliens reissues?

What are the details released so far on these? I'm dying for these the most.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I think I remember SDCC being mentioned.

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

New pics of the gitd Alien from Neca.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

That is pretty neat. Makes me wish I still had my blacklights...

PRJ_since1990

PRJ_since1990

SDCC is within 2 weeks. This thread is going to explode no doubt!

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

It's silly and petty but I hate being called Thermal Vision Aliens.  :laugh: I do think they rock though. I could happily pick up one of those!

windebieste

windebieste

The glow in the dark stuff is pretty cool.  I'll probably pick up a couple of those when they're released... if they're not going to be SDCC exclusives or other chase nonsense. 

-Windebieste.

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

Quote from: windebieste on Jul 17, 2016, 01:04:41 AM
The glow in the dark stuff is pretty cool.  I'll probably pick up a couple of those when they're released... if they're not going to be SDCC exclusives or other chase nonsense. 

-Windebieste.

Toys R Us exclusive.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed