AvPR PSP Game Footage

Started by Darkness, Nov 16, 2007, 06:51:45 PM

Author
AvPR PSP Game Footage (Read 7,931 times)

Darkness

Darkness

The first proper footage of the AvPR PSP game can be seen on YouTube. It’s footage from the first level in the game and the video lasts for four minutes.

20071116_01

Thanks to Yellow_Alien for the news.

PREDATOR34

PREDATOR34

wow   ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D  

Ty

Ty

::)   Looks bad.

Optimus Virus

Optimus Virus

looks interesting but whoever is playing the game is terrible!

Mr. Teal

Mr. Teal

The game looks okay but not great, the graphics are quite good for the PSP but i think it is a bad idea releasing the game before the film because it will spoil the movie if you know what I mean.   I mite buy this game after the movie has come out and when the price has been reduced aswell    :D  

The Big Bad Wolf

The Big Bad Wolf

PREDATOR: CONCRETE JUNGLE looks way better lol I mite give this a go (on my mates PSP) haha    8)  

AvPvTerminator

AvPvTerminator

well its the porbably the first time they've played!  Man im ticked the youtube wont buffer!!!! and i really want to watch that vid!   >:(  

BIGAL-2000

BIGAL-2000

It's a great game, but Iown a PSP and I can play better then that Jackass.   >:(     >:(     >:(  

Mr. Teal

Mr. Teal

I agree bigal-2000?   I mean when it says change to alien vision the guy playing didn't, he just attck the alien, he wasn't even reading the walk thru / help notes. looks interseting but not great? hopefully we should have more footage and info soon   ;D  

Optimus Virus

Optimus Virus

The predator in the game runs kinda funny...lol

PredKing_Luke

PredKing_Luke

yer the player is crap and as no idea wot he iz doin!!!!!!!!!!    >:(     >:(  

JMR

JMR

Anybody else think that the cloaking looks sweet?

Spidey3121

Spidey3121

Not a fan of 3rd person. 1st person is much more my style (like the 1st 2 AvP games for PC)

LukaKovach

LukaKovach

Looks generic and boring.

PSP Junky

PSP Junky

THE BEST EVER   ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed