Started by stemot, Oct 07, 2014, 07:28:27 PM

Author
Screenshots Thread (Read 19,014 times)

stemot

stemot

I've not seen the obligatory screenies thread yet so I thought I'd kick it off:

Darkness

Darkness

Can somebody do me some 1080p shots of the midgame reveal?

Spoiler
Derelict & Space jockey
[close]

I also need some caps of the medikit and smokebomb.

stemot

stemot

Quote from: Darkness on Oct 07, 2014, 08:39:59 PM
Can somebody do me some 1080p shots of the midgame reveal?

Spoiler
Derelict & Space jockey
[close]

I also need some caps of the medikit and smokebomb.

Don't look at these pics if you haven't reached midgame yet (you'll know the bit if you've reached it) as it will spoil a massive moment in the game:

Spoiler

[close]

Sorry, can't seem to get them up in 1080p even though they are that res, if you need them that big I'll zip em up and upload em somewhere, just let me know.

WinterActual

WinterActual

For some reason I can't take screenshots. They come up like I am using predator's  heat vision. There was one other game that was released recently and I was having the same issue but I can't remember which one was it. I am using Action! for both screen and video capturing. Suprisingly the video capture is fine, because I am recording my playthrough but the screenshots are messed up. Friend of mine is having the same problem but he is using Fraps. He have Nvidia GPU and said that the Nvidia shadowplay is capturing fine.

stemot

stemot

Quote from: WinterActual on Oct 08, 2014, 12:54:01 PM
For some reason I can't take screenshots. They come up like I am using predator's  heat vision. There was one other game that was released recently and I was having the same issue but I can't remember which one was it. I am using Action! for both screen and video capturing. Suprisingly the video capture is fine, because I am recording my playthrough but the screenshots are messed up. Friend of mine is having the same problem but he is using Fraps. He have Nvidia GPU and said that the Nvidia shadowplay is capturing fine.

Thats how FRAPS was for me, shadowplay works okay though and steam screenie key.

Dowly

Dowly

This gave me a good chuckle.  :)

Spoiler
[close]

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Spoiler

Where did the tripod and all those crates come from? None of your team members are carrying anything.
The tripod the Nostromo crew used was turned into a makeshift travois in order to carry Kane back and they definitely weren't lugging crates around.

[close]

stemot

stemot

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Oct 08, 2014, 01:17:36 PM
Spoiler

Where did the tripod and all those crates come from? None of your team members are carrying anything.
The tripod the Nostromo crew used was turned into a makeshift travois in order to carry Kane back and they definitely weren't lugging crates around.

[close]

Spoiler

When you first get there the tripod isn't there, it's something your crew assemble (only two go in the ship with you but when you get back to the Jockey all 3 are present so it's conceivable it could have been brought by him) but yeah the crates are already there but it has been 15 years since the Nostromo landed there, it doesn't have to be from them. (benefit of the doubt I know but it's a big enough time frame) If not then it's just a little set dressing, it's not like it's on Colonial Marines level of error.
[close]

Quote from: Dowly on Oct 08, 2014, 01:02:01 PM
This gave me a good chuckle.  :)

Spoiler
[close]

Lol missed that entirely.

Vrastal

Vrastal

SPOILER

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: Nazrel on Oct 09, 2014, 09:41:13 PM
Spoiler
SPOILER
[close]
Spoiler but not in a spoiler tag?

hfeldhaus

hfeldhaus

Quote from: stemot on Oct 08, 2014, 12:48:15 PM

Spoiler

[close]

Sorry, can't seem to get them up in 1080p even though they are that res, if you need them that big I'll zip em up and upload em somewhere, just let me know.

favourite part and you dont even do anything

newbeing

newbeing

Vrastal

Vrastal

getting that shot must have cost you your life

Xhan

Xhan

Dowly

Dowly

Hahahaha  :D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed