New Trailer Revealed At Playstation State Of Play

Started by DarthJoker45, Dec 10, 2019, 02:28:49 PM

Author
New Trailer Revealed At Playstation State Of Play (Read 26,518 times)

DarthJoker45

Well, it looks like female predators are in the game.

Corporal Hicks

Hate trying to do this stuff at work. Been trying to rip that since it aired. Thanks for sharing.

molasar

molasar

Looks great. Now I need offline bots. Also I am happy that models of weapons look right (including the old painless).

A longer trailer is out  and it is coming to PC too.

Predator: Hunting Grounds Launches April 24, 2020 on PlayStation 4 and on PC through Epic Game Store.

HUNT OR BE HUNTED
Play an asymmetrical multiplayer* shooter that pits man against Predator. As part of a 4 person Fireteam, complete missions before the Predator finds you. Or be the Predator and hunt your prey.

Enter the World of Predator:
Enter a world that looks and feels completely authentic to the lore of the Predator universe. The lush jungle comes alive with the sights and sounds of military bravado moving toward their objective. While up in the trees, a flash of light and an ominous clicking sound belay that the team is about to face deadly opposition. From the epic Predator theme song to the signature light-bending cloaking and thermal Predator vision, fans of the Predator-verse will revel in both familiar and new canon.

Human vs. Alien Weaponry:
As a Fireteam member, wield a state-of-the-art arsenal, from pistols to assault rifles, shotguns, grenades and heavy weapons.** As the Predator, hunt with deadly alien tech including the shoulder-mounted Plasma Caster, Combistick, Smart Disc, Wrist Blades, and more.**

Jungle Warfare:
Drop into several conflict zones in South America, treacherous, thick with ranging trees and sprawling undergrowth. Guerilla soldiers are well-camouflaged between guarding shanty hide-outs at the water's edge. Whether a Fireteam moves as a unit or takes a strategic split approach to reach each objective, the rich setting offers a diverse environment to perfect your approach. For the Predator, the trees are perfect for using otherworldy skills, crawling up tree trunks and stealthing through branches to stalk prey with frightening speed.

Voodoo Magic

Female Predators!  That beautiful smart disc!  April 24th!  Hot damn!

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 10, 2019, 02:36:41 PM
Hate trying to do this stuff at work. Been trying to rip that since it aired. Thanks for sharing.

If it helps, use these screengrabs I made Hicks!

Corporal Hicks

I managed to get it ripped and uploaded, then the extended trailer dropped!  :laugh:

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 10, 2019, 02:59:31 PM
I managed to get it ripped and uploaded, then the extended trailer dropped!  :laugh:

:D Can't win!

More screenshots:

Still Collating...

That trailer looks great. PC?! Hell yes! Now it's a day one purchase for me.

Voodoo Magic

Yup! PC too. If we can confirm some kind of single-player it will have checked all the boxes! Except for a city map of course!

That bow....

• "When we first came up with what this game would be, I knew we had to create a world where this ultimate female warrior would exist too. We had fun imagining her backstory which helped us create a fierce warrior that any gamer will have fun playing. She is agile, fast, and relentless. She is a huntress without fear and she thrives in the hunt. In the trailer we see her with a weapon that IllFonic created, the Yautja Bow.

"This is no ordinary bow, it deals massive damage to its prey and will pin the enemy to walls and other structures at death. She has access to the entire Predator arsenal as well.Speaking of the Predator arsenal...this trailer was one of the hardest but rewarding to make because we had so much to share about our Predators. We wanted to be certain we conveyed that the Predator, male and female, is truly the universe's deadliest adversary."

Some wild helmet variations too!

JokersWarPig

Those skins and that bow are so god damn cool
I don't mind the look of the female hunter because its not overly sexualized.

Spoiler
I'm really hoping NECA looks at these and makes some of them into figures at some point, if possible.
[close]

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: JokersWarPig on Dec 10, 2019, 03:42:48 PM
Those skins and that bow are so god damn cool
I don't mind the look of the female hunter because its not overly sexualized.

Agreed. Predators resemble human anatomy and this is perfect!

Samhain13

Samhain13

Epic Store on PC? Okay I will look into that.  Original Predator as a Preorder exclusive?
First redflag. What next? A different overpriced dlc pack for each other fan favorites?

Apart from that. Gameplay and graphics are sure looking better, the females look alright.

acrediblesource

My only gripe is that predators bodies aren't entirely muscular or vascular. I would have liked to have seen more definition rather than it looking the way they did in the movies (like rubber suits).
Some look bulky, the female looks a little off in terms of realism.

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: acrediblesource on Dec 10, 2019, 04:08:22 PM
My only gripe is that predators bodies aren't entirely muscular or vascular. I would have liked to have seen more definition rather than it looking the way they did in the movies (like rubber suits).
Some look bulky, the female looks a little off in terms of realism.

Well that is certainly a gripe. :)

Perhaps they're not even biologically vascular.

brokentusk420

Great... ::) looks like the predator wank material some fan on deviant art made is now gonna be in the game....there is zero evidence that the predator species would display sexual dimophisim through the same way mammalian humanoids do. Especially with a hyper sexualized form that's almost entirely a culturally western idea of femininity. This is pandering at best with no knowledge of biology and sexual dimophisim. Just because something is alien and has a human form, doesn't mean the female counter part has human female features.

Liked it better when there was still mystery to the predator. Now everything has to be known including what's between their legs...it serves no purpose, none. It's just a group of fans who have a sick obsession with the hyper sexualized female form, and think its accurate, even for something that's not real to begin with. But hey why not keep dragging these movies through the mud with more nonsense like this.... The last two movies were complete jokes. One was a long winded homage to the original and the other a total shitting of the bed in more ways than i care to list. The character died in its pure form after the second movie. What we got now is a fan made idea of the original idea. RIP Predator 1990

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed