Tomorrow...

Started by lv_226, May 18, 2017, 02:02:07 AM

Author
Tomorrow... (Read 3,803 times)

lv_226

lv_226

...in the evening, Alien:Covenant comes out in the States. I have waited since Prometheus for a follow-up and I can't believe it is finally here. I woke up super early this morning, excited and unable to go back to sleep because Covenant is out tomorrow. Anyone else excited?

Sway

Sway

very. :)

Ultramorph

Ultramorph

I won't be seeing it until Saturday, so I'm not that excited for tomorrow.  :laugh:

cucuchu

cucuchu

Right there with you! Friend of mine who is only passively familiar with Alien franchise is coming over early to watch Prometheus for the first time and then we are going to see Covenant during late showing. Excited to see what he thinks. Then I will be taking my wife on Saturday!

oberonqa

oberonqa

I won't be seeing it until 3:40pm PST on Friday.  Boss is letting me leave work an hour and a half early so I can catch a showing that won't be too late in the afternoon (on days that I work, I'm usually passed out by 8:30pm-9:00pm PST).  I love having an awesome boss.  =)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I think I'll go watch it again tomorrow too. Be there in spirit with my American brothers and sisters.   :)

cucuchu

cucuchu

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on May 18, 2017, 09:37:04 AM
I think I'll go watch it again tomorrow too. Be there in spirit with my American brothers and sisters.   :)

Appreciated, the more hype the better  :), especially considering this is your 4th time seeing it? I will be in the same boat myself...after seeing it 3 times this today and this weekend, I will see it a couple more most likely given any slight excuse to see it again.

Look into my eye

Look into my eye

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on May 18, 2017, 09:37:04 AM

Me too.   :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed