New Empire Still

Started by Ingwar, Dec 23, 2016, 04:31:27 PM

Author
New Empire Still (Read 27,385 times)

acrediblesource

acrediblesource

EVeryone should be saying it the way they feels. Its a human thing Admin. Human. Not synthetic.  :'( some of us geeks will never get any.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Then I'm going to need you to develop some synthetic respect. And it's not a request.

acrediblesource

acrediblesource

Let it rain. :'(

Enoch

Enoch

Again some tension, what the heck is going on?

acrediblesource, use images when you cant words. :laugh:

P.S. I think this waiting for the trailer had a bad effect on all of us.

BonesawT101

BonesawT101

I'm looking forward to seeing what Waterston brings to the role. Hopefully a credibility, a gritty realism and a character with more than one layer to her. I'm confident she will be really good in this role, she's a very talented actress.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Just after some respect and maturity around here but people seem to keep wanting to push it today.

acrediblesource

acrediblesource

I think the one liner of A:C will cover it.
Run.. then it will rain.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: BonesawT101 on Dec 23, 2016, 11:26:10 PM
I'm looking forward to seeing what Waterston brings to the role. Hopefully a credibility, a gritty realism and a character with more than one layer to her. I'm confident she will be really good in this role, she's a very talented actress.

I've only seen her in Fantastic Beasts so far and I enjoyed her in it. She didn't have a great deal to it in though as it was a bit bloated.

Enoch

Enoch

Inherent vice?
You need to see her in that.
She was believable... at least.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I've not had the chance yet. I keep meaning to look into it.

Enoch

Enoch

I dont like those kind of movies (not my cup of tea) but... I just wanted to know what to expect
from her part in Covenant. There are some pretty sexy scenes in it. :laugh: :)

Yes, her part in Fantastic beast was ok.

*I was surprised by Billy Crudup,
watched several of his films lately. He is
very fine actor.

BonesawT101

BonesawT101

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 23, 2016, 11:27:22 PM
Quote from: BonesawT101 on Dec 23, 2016, 11:26:10 PM

I've only seen her in Fantastic Beasts so far and I enjoyed her in it. She didn't have a great deal to it in though as it was a bit bloated.
yea iv not seen fantastic beasts yet, but I intend to. Heard mixed reports though but interested to see how Waterston performs in it. That being said, her role in that movie is the polar opposite of her role in Covenant I'm sure. In her interviews she comes across as very real. That's one of the things I'm hoping she brings to her character in A:C, a gritty kind of reality to her. Much like all the actors in the '79 film brought on board. Bit of a tall order but I think she is capable of it.

Mr. Clemens

Mr. Clemens

She was very good in Manhattan Romance, it's on Netflix.

From what I've seen, she has a way different energy than Sigourney. A character is more than a costume, people!  :D

Fire Marshall Bill

Fire Marshall Bill

No disrespect to anyone because I'm new here and I don't want to offend anyone but just reading these comments it's clear some people need to have thicker skin. This is a forum about alien covenant for Christ's sake. People will disagree. Who cares, keep it moving. I understand hicks is admin just by reading posts, but are there rules to be on here? That's a serious question, because if there are rules where can I look at them? If you call that rude how you were talking on earlier posts, you guys can't be from America  😂. Much respect to everyone on here, this is a great site. Just seemed to me y'all made a big deal out of nothing honestly..

Enoch

Enoch

Indeed and welcome, Fire Marshall Bill ;) :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed