New AvPR Calendar Picture

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2007, 08:26:50 PM

Author
New AvPR Calendar Picture (Read 12,678 times)

Darkness

Darkness

Forum member Uncanny Antman has posted the first picture from the AvPR 2008 Calendar which has recently been released. It shows a Predator spearing an Alien.

Check out the full version. I expect somebody will post full scans of the calendar soon enough.

Update: Uncanny has posted more pictures.

YAUTJA

YAUTJA

nice one

Le Celticant

Le Celticant

yeah head shot XD

$cHm0cK

$cHm0cK

HRHR  God ... Wolf is bashing these Aliens everywhere ... He's Godlike :D.  greetz

JMR

JMR

you know what, I feel for the alien fans on their resistance towards wolf on killing a lot of aliens, but it is pretty badass. You can't tell me that picture doesn't look mean as fu*k. Wolf is a killer, straight up. He has fought a lot of aliens in the past, as it seems, and knows how to go about it. All the alien fans are going to raise hell over this movie, but you know what? I don't care, because it's going to be very exciting and entertaining. Very, very nice!

Uncanny Antman

Uncanny Antman

Heads up, more new shots in the thread now.

Zero .T

Zero .T

:o     :o     8)     8)   AWSOME!!!!!

He Man

He Man

I'm an Alien Freak, but I can accept this. Wolf is an Elite Hunter. And Predators are strong....so what?    ;)  

KARHAN

KARHAN

ultimate PWNG   :o     8)  

Nomad

Nomad

Aliens must die! It must be alot of them and they must die in gore, pain and suffering!!!! Just like most of the humans! WOLF must stay alive... somehow...     ;D  

nice    :D  

zen

zen

In my opinion no alien fan has the right to complain,i mean,in AVP the aliens were killing the preds left and right.This time i think its nice that the preds get a turn to kick some a$$!!!!   :D     ;D     :D  .When does this calender come out???   :o     ???     ;D  .

alien fan

alien fan

end of the day predators are dumb, they take a inpregnated predator on their ship derrrrrrrr.

predator343

predator343

One alien down.100 more to go   ;D  

O.W.L.F.

O.W.L.F.

looks good

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed