Noomi Rapace For Alien Prequel?

Started by Corporal Hicks, Aug 25, 2010, 02:55:57 PM

Author
Noomi Rapace For Alien Prequel? (Read 4,092 times)

Corporal Hicks

ScriptFlags.com has posted up that actress Noomi Rapace of The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo has also met with Ridley Scott:

“The most interesting report is that Rapace met with and told Ridley Scott (and Scot Free’s Michael Costigan) that she grew up on his films when she left home at 15. Scott is most likely currently looking for lead actresses and with the films he has on his slate their is really only one that requires personal meetings at this stage, Alien Prequel.”

So this could be our potential lead actress. Thanks to GigerCounter for the news.

Feral_PRED

Feral_PRED

This is a good  news. :)

-alienhunter14

azrael55

azrael55

best news about the prequel since we were told scott would direct it...

she would be an excellent choice!

Inverse Effect

azrael55

azrael55

it's not about the look... in dragon tattoo i found her more or less fugly (she isn't, but her character was made to look rather repulsive). but she fit that role perfectly as someone who basically lacks any kind of emotions but is very strong mentally at the same time.

scarhunter92

scarhunter92

She's very Weaver-esque. :)

shinigami

shinigami

Noomi Rapace huh... Is she a good one? I'll remain sceptical for now. Hopefully that Ridley will surprise us with something in the movie.

XENOMORPH ALIENS

I just hope that the prequel to Alien would be a good one. Just hope that Ridley Scott saves the Alien franchise.

Bone collector

Bone collector

If he can make 2 of the best films of all time he can surely save the alien...again.

ScardyFox

ScardyFox

Honestly, they could do much better. Period.

XENOMORPH ALIENS

XENOMORPH ALIENS

I really do think that Ridley Scott doing two Alien movies in my opinion would save the series and hopefully it could draw James Cameron back also for him do another Alien movie which would be a dream.  ;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed