Predators Officially Released!

Started by Darkness, Jul 08, 2010, 07:00:42 AM

Author
Predators Officially Released! (Read 15,351 times)

Darkness

Darkness

The official premiere for Predators took place in Austin, Texas last night. Today, Predators is now officially released across the UK including some European and Asian countries while the US has to wait one more day. The vast majority of reviews so far have been quite positive, many praising Adrien Brody, the plot development and action sequences.

If you’ve seen it, feel free to check out the Fan Reviews thread in the forum and post what you thought of it. I shall be seeing it later tonight.

Tucci

Tucci

Sweet, I'll have to check the reviews tomorrow before I go see it Friday :D

Eldritch

Eldritch

And here in Sweden, we have to wait until f'ing August!!  :P

Corporal Hicks

Roll on 9.05 when I'll be seeing it again!

HUNTER13

HUNTER13

I just can't wait until Friday to see this. :)

beeko

beeko

thought it was excellent after the horrible AVP's  finally after 20 years we get a descent movie well done to Robert R and Antal , loved it

sgt.pepper54321

This was the f**kin best movie Pred 1 is just the base for this movie

Alien³

Alien³

Seeing it today!

Drakolowe

Drakolowe

seeing it in 3HOURS  :D  :D  :D

Slim-Shady4life2

i love this movie f**k yeah ;D

Fujimaster

Fujimaster

Tickets are booked. The countdown is on.

Thanatos

Thanatos

i wanna go and watch it but its comming to my contury in 2 weeks....good thing is im going on a school trip to london tomorow yay

matisian

matisian

Still waiting till 16th - next friday, can't wait ;D

SHREK

SHREK

Just went 2 the cinema....got my ticket....but the cinema was so shit in a lil basement and smelt like piss.... so got a refund lol ...have 2 watch it sum other time

Predators-Royce

I wish I can see this movie... my older sis says that she ain't seeing it because I keep "obsessing" over it...  :-[  >:D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed