New Predator Blu-Ray Review

Started by Darkness, Apr 06, 2008, 05:58:28 PM

Author
New Predator Blu-Ray Review (Read 5,278 times)

Darkness

Darkness

There’s a new review of the Predator Blu-Ray Disc over on DVDBeaver. Despite there being no extras, the reviewer gives the Disc 9/10 overall. There’s also comparison shots between the SD and HD releases, and the captures do look quite impressive.

There’s also some menu shots from the Disc at the bottom of the page. Strange that they used the Predator from AvP. The Predator Blu-Ray Disc goes on sale on April 15th. Thanks to Desmond for the news.

SHREK

SHREK

its a shame theres no new scenes.. oh well the movie great anyway

Cellien

Cellien

Cool.  I just went to the darkside and bought a Boo-Ray player.  Can't wait to pick this up.. Although I ain't touchin' it at retail price ($40).

Gort Pred

Gort Pred

Wow about the whole thing...boo about the no extra stuff and no new scenes.   I think I speak for all Predator lovers when I say...THIS MOVIE OWNS!

War Wager

War Wager

Just bought myself a Blu-ray tonight, Predator will definitley be on the list.    :)  

SHREK

SHREK

well GORTPRED atleast we agree on sumthin

darthmaul1

darthmaul1

Doesn't look really any better than the SD DVD. A little clearer but that is it, You have to remember that there is not much point to buy the older movies on blu-ray, because you can really see any imperfections that may of been hidden originally or the special effects now look cheesy. and no special features? the 2 disc edition of predator had alot of stuff in it.

gameoverman

gameoverman

I'm not shelling out all that extra cash just for a tiny improvement in image quality.  I have Predator SE DVD and the image quality is fine if you darken the image to hide the grainyness.

darthmaul1

darthmaul1

My tv is set that way permanetly, i had to do it cause I could see the red squares around the tie fighters in star wars.

Gort Pred

Gort Pred

Yeah SHREK finally haha

Corporal Harrison

Dylon! you sonovabitch whats the matter? the cia got you pushing too many pencils?

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Looks cool, especially the comparisons. Too bad I don't have a Blu-Ray Player.    :-\  

Johnny Handsome

I dont like the look of the blue ray. They turned the contrast up too much and its darker now.  I dislike it, but at the moment i dont have a blue ray player anyway, but even if i had one i wouldnt buy this.

"Flare"thePredator

"Flare"thePredator

Why can't they use a different Predator besides Scar from AvP!!! I mean come on!!! Couldn't they come up with another Predator design besides the one from AvP!?.   >:(     ::)     ???  

Zeemiee

Zeemiee

yea man same with the wepeons   >:(     >:(     >:(     >:(     >:(     >:(     >:(     >:(     >:(     >:(     >:(     >:(     >:(     >:(     :'(     >:D     >:D     >:D     >:D     >:D  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed