Egg on Sulaco

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:21:10 AM

Author
Egg on Sulaco (Read 713,614 times)

The Xenoborg

The Xenoborg

Quote from: whiterabbit on Dec 27, 2011, 09:29:37 AM
Alright lets just call it even and bug out already. How about this. There was a theory of a gas that could morph humans into aliens. Lets just say when ripley whacked the queen upside the head with the loader the Queen had a bit of flatulence and farted out said gas. I mean come on, she is a weapon, thus her farts must also be weaponized.
I was just trying to eat some food. *sigh*  :-X

QuoteYou don't see her from behind after she leaves the nest.

As seen in the film.
Are you saying she kept an egg within her back pipes?

SM

SM

Best place to protect it from the nasty woman with the big gun.

The Xenoborg

The Xenoborg

And how did could she stick it up there?

There, as in, the place we see in Alien3.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Quote from: The XenoborgI was just trying to eat some food. *sigh*  :-X

So how's your food taste now? It's only logical to have a little stuck egg after having to tear off your egg sack.

The Xenoborg

The Xenoborg

Quote from: whiterabbit on Dec 27, 2011, 09:50:20 AM
Quote from: The XenoborgI was just trying to eat some food. *sigh*  :-X

So how's your food taste now? It's only logical to have a little stuck egg after having to tear off your egg sack.
Ate it anyway. :P
I had this in mind too, while posting that.

SM

SM

Quote from: The Xenoborg on Dec 27, 2011, 09:48:57 AM
And how did could she stick it up there?

There, as in, the place we see in Alien3.

Kinda hard to answer since we don't know what that place is.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Wait a minute, I remember seeing in drafts and production art that the egg has a tail... I always thought that was to root itself down but perhaps it walked itself over and up the wall?

The Xenoborg

The Xenoborg

Even if we knew, I don't know how she could have put it there, without any help.
Quote from: whiterabbit on Dec 27, 2011, 09:56:47 AM
Wait a minute, I remember seeing in drafts and production art that the egg has a tail... I always thought that was to root itself down but perhaps it walked itself over and up the wall?
I keep seeing this 'Eggs can walk' thing. Can they really walk or something?

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Quote from: The Xenoborg on Dec 27, 2011, 09:59:14 AM
Even if we knew, I don't know how she could have put it there, without any help.
No idea but why the hell not? It's a better explanation that we got in the friggen 3rd movie.

SM

SM

Not that's ever been shown.  Or even hinted it.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Haha maybe the eggs flips over and the face hugger walks it over like a crab? Heck maybe the egg is just the face huggers shell. OMFG the facehugger is a hermit crab!

.... pffft.

edit: hey that could even solve the ampule thing. Maybe all the ampule are are face hugger shells. When this new form of pray shows up, (humans) they dump the cold jars for something more warm and cozy.

The Xenoborg

The Xenoborg

Quote from: SM on Dec 27, 2011, 10:01:56 AM
Not that's ever been shown.  Or even hinted it.
And should never be.

Quote from: whiterabbit on Dec 27, 2011, 10:01:32 AM
Quote from: The Xenoborg on Dec 27, 2011, 09:59:14 AM
No idea but why the hell not? It's a better explanation that we got in the friggen 3rd movie.
We have much better theories than that!

aliennaire

aliennaire

Quote from: whiterabbit on Dec 27, 2011, 09:50:20 AM

It's only logical to have a little stuck egg after having to tear off your egg sack.

Whatever comes out of the Queen (from that place, what the arrow points at), you can't literally call it an egg, because it's small shapeless mass of mucus, which gradually grows and stiffens and acquires the egg form in the ovipositor. Look at the scene when Ripley shoots out the Queen's eggsack - they literally used yolks for developing eggs to fill the sack.
But whether can the unformed egg to mature without Queens ovipositor or not - it's unclear to me. I mean, I largely doubt this.

Snowdog

Snowdog

Who says the egg if fully developped when the queen laid it there. Maybe it was much much smaller and developed further on the ship into a full grown facehugger egg. could be right ?

Or maybe it was bishop all the time ::)

Dirty Harry

Dirty Harry

The queen hides inside the landing gear compartment of the dropship.The inner structures had the "Sulaco" name because it´s his mothership.
The queen lays a undeveloped egg(the big abdome serves to mature them).
The Sulaco sensors array can not detect the egg because it´s hidden inside the dropship fuselage.
The queen dies,the crew go to the cryochambers.
The egg mature,the facehugger feels the presence of potential victims and leaves the egg to attack them.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed