Author
Egg on Sulaco (Read 714,334 times)

Vakarian

Vakarian

Quote from: Valaquen on Jun 10, 2011, 12:44:49 PM
Quote from: Sierra on Jun 10, 2011, 12:42:23 PM
Quote from: Valaquen on Jun 10, 2011, 12:37:06 PM
Quote from: StrangeShape on Jun 10, 2011, 07:24:39 AM
Well, my theory has always been that the quen laid an egg in the dropship so now one had seen her doing so, and then the suction from the opened bay sucked it up and made it stuck somewhere in this awkward position. Still, that doesnt explain why it was found afterwards. Theres no possible way in hell both Ripley and Bishop wouldve been completely stupid to not to check or scan the dropship and the ship for any more hidden aliens when Queen got in. Not a chance in life
I also find it weird that the facehugger walked from the docking bay to the cryotubes, possibly opening every door on the way.

Alien 3 ... like, whatever, man.

Might have gone through some sort of ventilation system?
Just can't see it prising away duct covers and such. There's more outlandish stuff in that intro, anyway. Like the whole thing :)

Yeah me either, I mean  i hate Alien 3 as much as the next guy but, just for arguments sake, One melted away Kane's space mask with acid, so who's saying it couldn't do that to duct covers?

beb

beb

you know the bishop conspiracy i would love but since so much has happened in that franchise that is f22ked up ala newborn and the whole movie resurrection i believe it was a a hybrid egg that sprouted legs and walked onto the sulaco  and just sat in wait then moved again lol this is my pissed off way of them not explaining it if anyone gets the joke

Inverse Effect

Inverse Effect

Ever thought someone in the company landed on the ship and planted it there?

SM

SM

The same Company that's so eager to get their mitts on an Alien at the end, simply plants one on a ship and leaves everything to chance...

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Guts on Jul 27, 2011, 11:50:50 PM
I don't think that was ever supposed to be thought by anybody.

maddriver

maddriver

The way I se it if the egg was shown to be attached to the hull of the dropship, no one would have had a problem with it. They can simply change the set at the beginning in a future release and everything would be okay.

SM

SM

If they cared they would've changed it on either of the DVD releases or the Blu-Ray.

Snowdog

Snowdog

Why the hell would they do that  ??? If they had the eggs they could easily implant someone with an embryo. Wich made Ripley expendable. The company would have had the aliens for their special weapons division or whatever they wanted it for. And Ripley would have failed.

wmmvrrvrrmm

wmmvrrvrrmm

I like to imagine that a space jockey teleported it onto the Sulaco seeing that an alien queen already got on board but got thrown out, he thought it would be okay to help the alien species along a bit

Basher917

Basher917

Quote from: Snowdog on Aug 07, 2011, 09:52:58 PM

Why the hell would they do that  ??? If they had the eggs they could easily implant someone with an embryo. Wich made Ripley expendable. The company would have had the aliens for their special weapons division or whatever they wanted it for. And Ripley would have failed.
or they could've studied the egg itself

Mister Skeezler

Mister Skeezler

Not to get all Occam's Razor here, but the only life form capable of creating eggs was on the Sulaco.

There were two times where she was off camera: before she emerged from the landing gear and when she was searching for Newt.

If Batman can continually "disappear" when he's off camera, I can buy the Queen Alien sticking an egg somewhere while no one's looking.

And since this was a second or third generation egg through Earth organism impregnation, I can buy the idea that the xeno has adapted to allow two embryos in an impregnation. Human and canine (or ox, depending on the version) would not be very different from each other, from the perspective of the Xeno. All three are from the same mammalian evolutionary branch. Hell, I can even buy the idea that multiple impregnations have always been possible.

Anything else is just over thinking the issue, in my opinion...but it is part of being a fan.

SM

SM

QuoteThere were two times where she was off camera: before she emerged from the landing gear and when she was searching for Newt.

If Batman can continually "disappear" when he's off camera, I can buy the Queen Alien sticking an egg somewhere while no one's looking.

The fact that both Newt and Bishop WERE looking scuttles that theory.

The Xenoborg

The Xenoborg

And she didn't have enough time to produce an egg from somewhere and stick it up to the place where we see it and in that fashion.

SM

SM

She could've brought the egg with her or laid it en route, but yes there's no way for it to get where we see it in Alien3.  Unless it's on the dropship - which while being my favourite theory, it don't look much like the dropship.

The Xenoborg

The Xenoborg

But again it might have been the drop ship since David Fincher changed the look of almost everything.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed