When is the Green Band trailer due?

Started by luispaulo53, Aug 25, 2007, 04:31:11 PM

Author
When is the Green Band trailer due? (Read 40,322 times)

Horhey

Quote from: ace3g on Aug 31, 2007, 03:53:48 PM
someone on IMDB asked if people saw the Aliens vs Predator: Requiem trailer with Death Sentence and one of the members posted this:

ya the trailer was with the movie..the trailer opens up when you see the aliens running around the streets and woods and swimming in the water and u see predator and his vision in the woods..you see them fight, then you see the humans fighting them...its more of a city type movie this time instead of the first one where they were in a secluded area.

http://imdb.com/title/tt0804461/board/nest/83996769?p=1

yes I know it is not detailed at all, I am going to try and get some more specific information from IMDB

Ok, good deal. None of that is in the other trailer so there are probobly alot more money shots we havent seen yet.

Bug Hunt

What about silent night? is that song used?

jimmylace

I hope not. silent night would be absurdly cheesy

RidgeTop

Im heading to see Death Sentence in an hour here, I will let you guys know how the green band is.

YutaniDitch

Quote from: AdamJZ on Aug 31, 2007, 04:34:57 PM
Im heading to see Death Sentence in an hour here, I will let you guys know how the green band is.

Silly question really, but are you gonna see Death Sentence because you want to see the movie or just the trailer...?  :-[

Plokoon111

Thats why Id rather wait for the trailer to hit here, you'd have to be the biggest fan if you wanted to watch a movie just for avp-r.

A.Nightmare

A.Nightmare

Come on Green Band Trailer!

Ballzanya

Ballzanya

If its shown with death sentence, surely people must have seen the 12 or 12:30 showing somewhere(most likely there was one) so hopefully we'll see it soon. As its 3:03 p.m where I am, I hope the theatrical trailer hits the web shortly.

luispaulo53

luispaulo53

It's 8:09 pm here in Portugal.

Can we expect it today?

Ballzanya

Ballzanya

Quote from: luispaulo53 on Aug 31, 2007, 07:10:11 PM
It's 8:09 pm here in Portugal.

Can we expect it today?

i don't know it apparently a large time zone difference and there's no quarantee it will be up unless someone bootlegs footage from the theaters or websites get their hands on a good quality official version. The red band trailer didn't hit til around 8:00 pm eastern standard time. So If it hits here then, it will be what 1:00 am tomorrow for portugal?

Darkness

Darkness

I'm surprised we've got no decent description of it yet. Surely, somebody has seen it by now. And it's US only so people from the UK won't see it.

If it goes online, it'll be on Apple this time. I guess I'll have to stay up late again tonight.

luispaulo53

luispaulo53

Quote from: ballzanya on Aug 31, 2007, 07:15:12 PM
So If it hits here then, it will be what 1:00 am tomorrow for portugal?

Yes. Tomorrow then  ;D

I hope that with it we get an update on the movie's site.

echobbase79

echobbase79

I went and saw Death Sentence and the trailer was attached to it. Remember that first trailer description someone posted? That's this trailer. It had the 'Silent Night' music to it. To be honest this trailer is more Aliens oriented that the Red Band. A lot more shots of them. Yes some are swimming while others are sneaking up behind doctors in the hospital (ala Clemens). New shots of the predator were in there. A new shot of the predalien in there too. Still looks silly with the dreads. It was cool but I don't know how I feel about the Silent Night bit. I need to get used to it.

KARHAN

KARHAN

niceeee, but did it aslo show some pred scenes (i like pred more) :P  and did it show new gadgets or weapons, or some interesting stuff about the plot??

luispaulo53

luispaulo53

nice. i would like to see some behind the scenes footage as well  :D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed