NECA Aliens

Started by DerelictShip, Jul 07, 2013, 12:50:59 AM

Author
NECA Aliens (Read 814,785 times)

Vark_

Vark_

Quote from: elemental-of-all on May 03, 2015, 02:38:21 PM
What is the "6 pack" an SDCC exclusive? Just eggs and huggers?
Not likely an exclusive, it is to be part of series 5.

Quote from: Vark_ on Mar 10, 2015, 08:32:17 PM
Just in case you missed it (and I had), I found an old tweet from Randy (february 15th) saying that the eggs will also be sold separately in a Weyland Yutani 6-egg carton packaging.

3 opened
3 sealed
3 facehuggers

For approx 25$

Vrastal

Vrastal

whats going to be in series 5?

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

I think its the eggs, Dallas, Ripley and I heard something about a torn in half Bishop but I don't remember what wave was mentioned, if any

Vrastal

Vrastal

i do need eggs and facehugger, i ope their scaled with the other figures. i would like to eventually make a hive diorama thing eventually

LAWNMOWERMAN

LAWNMOWERMAN

Quote from: Nazrel on May 07, 2015, 12:09:42 AM
whats going to be in series 5?
Quote from: JokersWarPig on May 07, 2015, 03:18:49 AM
I think its the eggs, Dallas, Ripley and I heard something about a torn in half Bishop but I don't remember what wave was mentioned, if any
series 5 will feature four
RIPLEY(ALIENS) package with M240 flamethrower M41A pulse rifle combo
BISHOP(dismembered version) packaged with 1 face hugger(bendable tail) and 1 XENO egg(scaled/open)
GENOCIDE BLACK WARRIOR(DH) single re-release
GENOCIDE RED WARRIOR(DH) single re-release

http://www.figures.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70582

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V21mUOYrOvI
check at about the 2:25 mark

Quote from: Nazrel on May 07, 2015, 07:48:13 PM
i do need eggs and facehugger, i ope their scaled with the other figures. i would like to eventually make a hive diorama thing eventually

they're scaled
the set should be hitting NECA ebay store(theNECAstore) soon after, if not before series 5 hits, late summer
its still unclear if the set will be hitting mass retail or be an online exclusive like their PRED skull pack was in 2013

the POWER LOADER is also due out late summer (preorders are already up on many online retailers)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I might get one of the Aliens. I still don't have a NECA Big Chap or Aliens warrior.

Do we have any prices for that Power-Loader?

Vark_

Vark_

More likely the same as the queen, I've seen some preorders around 100-120$.

Darwinsgirl

Darwinsgirl

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on May 08, 2015, 07:36:27 AM
I might get one of the Aliens. I still don't have a NECA Big Chap or Aliens warrior.

Do we have any prices for that Power-Loader?

The NECA Caterpillar P-5000 Power Loader's SRP is $109.99 and the tentative release date is Aug26th.

Swank

Swank

Anyone know if they have any intention to bring back the kenner series of figures the way they did with the Predator figures?

Vark_

Vark_

Ripley Series 5 blister content :)

janenad

janenad

Quote from: Swank on May 10, 2015, 01:24:07 AM
Anyone know if they have any intention to bring back the kenner series of figures the way they did with the Predator figures?

Yes, they have confirmed on their Twitter that they are planning them.

FriendlyPiranha

FriendlyPiranha

If they have the blister ready it means there's no chance they'll revise Ripley's disproportionate body sculpt.

Everlasting Undead

Everlasting Undead

QuoteIf they have the blister ready it means there's no chance they'll revise Ripley's disproportionate body sculpt.

Nah, you got it wrong. Everyone who's anyone wears trousers with the waistband pulled up past their navel.

Maybe the painted one will make it less apparent? Or maybe it's just a blister pack for the prototype?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: janenad on May 10, 2015, 09:36:06 AM
Quote from: Swank on May 10, 2015, 01:24:07 AM

Yes, they have confirmed on their Twitter that they are planning them.

I really can't wait for these! I can only imagine how awesome their Bull and Snake Alien will looK!

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

I'm mostly looking forward to the idea of them doing Bull, Mantis and the Gorilla aliens

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed