AvP Game Update.

Started by p1nk81cd, Mar 18, 2013, 02:01:28 AM

Author
AvP Game Update. (Read 24,514 times)

predxeno

predxeno

Regarding the Side Mission crashes that the new update has provided:

QuoteThanks for writing us.

We fixed that bug and submitted a game update... which will be available on Google Play a bit later today, and on iOS when Apple approves it.

Bogdan

Angry Mob Games

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

bobby brown

bobby brown

BERSERKER PREDALIEN. allright :P

TheRaven

TheRaven

That new alien looks cool! Thankfully I've hoarded enough points to get it c:

predxeno

predxeno

Predator Side Mission 4 Legacy (the new side mission) is still locked to me.  Is anyone else experiencing the same issue?

p1nk81cd

p1nk81cd

Anyone else pissed themselves laughing at the bonus easter egg mission?  :laugh:

predxeno

predxeno

Does anyone know how to unlock the Easter Egg mission?  I got the Berserker Alien to show me the hidden rooms, but the one on Level 3 is behind a closed door I have no idea how to get into.  Help?

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: predxeno on Apr 25, 2013, 04:31:51 PM
Predator Side Mission 4 Legacy (the new side mission) is still locked to me.  Is anyone else experiencing the same issue?
Yeah, I've got several side missions that are still locked for me as well.

bobby brown

bobby brown

Berserker alien is sooo fugly.

worst design ever :P

p1nk81cd

p1nk81cd

Quote from: Xenomrph on Apr 27, 2013, 07:01:18 AM
Quote from: predxeno on Apr 25, 2013, 04:31:51 PM
Yeah, I've got several side missions that are still locked for me as well.

It seems to be a glitch with story completed game-saves...odd.  :-\

There's an Alien Queen bonus mission above the final Alien level- but what sucks is that it isn't available...yet.

Elyphaleth

Elyphaleth

That Berserker-Alien looks like an oriental demon.
Alien Mission 9 - Temple Wars is missing the secret item. The only item left to unlock the lSpecial Extra Mission.

predxeno

predxeno

Don't worry, I found it; right after you open the door after killing all the Aliens at the beginning of the level, go right up the stairs after exiting the hallway.  Once you reach the top of the stairs, look right and you should see a tunnel that is elevated; you need to pounce off some debris nearby in order to get the egg at the end of the tunnel.  The secret room vision that the Berserker Alien has won't help you here; you have to find this place on your own (took about 3 tries to find it, myself).

demonbane

demonbane

So do I have to upgrade to proceed? Because I got frustrated with Predator mission where marines ambush in dark room after blackout. So difficulty spike is adjusted. Does it mean I can proceed?

predxeno

predxeno

You'll have to be more specific.  What do you mean you need to upgrade?  In order to get past the blackout room, you just have to switch to thermal vision.

Elyphaleth

Elyphaleth

Quote from: predxeno on Apr 28, 2013, 05:09:41 AM
Don't worry, I found it; right after you open the door after killing all the Aliens at the beginning of the level, go right up the stairs after exiting the hallway.  Once you reach the top of the stairs, look right and you should see a tunnel that is elevated; you need to pounce off some debris nearby in order to get the egg at the end of the tunnel.  The secret room vision that the Berserker Alien has won't help you here; you have to find this place on your own (took about 3 tries to find it, myself).

Thank you very much!  ;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed