Fox Announces Alien: Isolation Digital Series!

Started by Corporal Hicks, Feb 27, 2019, 05:44:31 PM

Author
Fox Announces Alien: Isolation Digital Series! (Read 68,661 times)

The Old One

The Old One

Yeah, Robert Norton's human garbage.

Nukiemorph

Just noticed that they uploaded the series to the official Alien YouTube without the IGN watermark...  Going to have to re-render my feature-length edit.

Kradan

Good luck.

Nukiemorph

BlazinBlueReview

Quote from: David's Creation on Mar 22, 2019, 12:39:03 AM
*plop*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JlTvTG_6D0

Gonna be giving this a view soon. It'll be interesting to see the series all in one go. Felt like there were constant breaks that interrupted the flow of the Digital Series.

Nukiemorph

Yeah I don't really understand the point of making this a series.

The new Critters series is the same.  All episodes add up to 70/80 minutes.  Why not just release it as a feature?

Corporal Hicks

I assume it's a marketing thing. Series implies more content so perhaps it's supposed to generate more curiosity views.

Perfect-Organism

Perfect-Organism

Quote from: David's Creation on Mar 22, 2019, 12:39:03 AM
*plop*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JlTvTG_6D0

Thanks for that!

Thanks for another great pod-cast.  It's fairly accurate.  I haven't watched the series since the first time when it was released.  I am just watching it again now as I am working on a design project.  It's playing on my iPad as I work.  Mind you, I am watching the fully linked up version which was recently released here by David's Creation.  I have to say, it's very much enjoyable.  It works as a unified film.  It's certainly not annoying me as I'm working.

The Old One

The Old One

The Podcast's fantastic, thank you AP.

iain

Ive yet to see the full Isolation series. I literally fell asleep 20 minutes in.

Russ

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed