AvPGalaxy Version 4!

Started by Darkness, Jun 07, 2009, 08:37:29 PM

Author
AvPGalaxy Version 4! (Read 11,040 times)

Darkness

Darkness

After a month of hard work, Version 4 of AvPGalaxy is now online. As you can see, it has all new graphics with a slightly different layout. The forum has also been updated. With a new Predator movie coming out as well as a potential Alien Prequel, AvPGalaxy aims to be once again the epicentre for these projects. Along with the new movies, we also have Aliens vs Predator and Aliens Colonial Marines to look forward to. There’s no better time to be part of this community. More information about the changes can be found in the forum.

*Please refresh your browser to reload all the new files if the site doesn’t look quite right the first time you visit.

SiL

SiL

Okay, is it just me, or does the forum now stretch to fit your resolution?  Cos it looks like ass at the moment.

SiL

SiL

Seems to have fixed itself. I'm liking the look!

Darkness

Darkness

Yeah, people will need to reload the new CSS files.

Splinter Cell

Splinter Cell

Nice work man

Mike’s Monsters

Mike’s Monsters

Looks great!

CELTICPRED

CELTICPRED

Interesting, refreshed the page and we've got a new look.   I like.

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

The site is still going strong and this should make it even better, nice work guys.

Awgustas

Awgustas

This looks just AWESOME! Keep up the good work AvPG. :)

DOOMSDAY-1

DOOMSDAY-1

GREAT!!

Übermensch

Übermensch

Looks good but I'm disappointed you haven't put a section on the Alien Prequel yet, given that it's been pretty much confirmed.

Darkness

Darkness

You mean on the site? Yeah, that will come when the prequel is officially announced by Fox.

DOOMSDAY-1

DOOMSDAY-1

This black background is good, but you can put more pics for background, A,P, AVP thema of course. So we can choose which we will have.

Commander Griker

Commander Griker

I love it

skull-splitter

skull-splitter

Looks nice and slick. (And finally a predator up in the banner :P)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed