IGN's Preview Community Event (Live Stream February 2nd)

Started by ikarop, Jan 24, 2013, 12:51:20 AM

Author
IGN's Preview Community Event (Live Stream February 2nd) (Read 83,547 times)

ShadowPred

Quote from: SM on Feb 06, 2013, 11:37:03 PM
Them getting shit wrong was mildly annoying - it was the crowing about how obsessed with detail that really shat me though.

That last part of this sentence - could not agree more.

SM

QuotePeople just aren't buying Gearbox's shit, I guess.

I had a quick glance around the Gearbox forums and there didn't seem to be a great deal of dissent.

Prime113

Quote from: SM on Feb 06, 2013, 11:42:06 PM

I had a quick glance around the Gearbox forums and there didn't seem to be a great deal of dissent.

Just look around here. I never said it was a pandemic of non-shit buying. Look at guys like WinterActual. I think he actually said "I'm not buying Gearbox's BS." Or maybe that was ShadowPred.

ShadowPred

Quote from: Prime113 on Feb 06, 2013, 11:43:51 PM

Just look around here. I never said it was a pandemic of non-shit buying. Look at guys like WinterActual. I think he actually said "I'm not buying Gearbox's BS." Or maybe that was ShadowPred.

I've said many things that are similar, somewhat similar, or any other variation thereof, but I can't tell you if that exact quote came from me.

SM

I'm talking about gamers vs. movie nerds though.

ShadowPred

Quote from: SM on Feb 06, 2013, 11:46:08 PM

I'm talking about gamers vs. movie nerds though.

But...most of us here on this forum are both!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bW7Op86ox9g#

SM

We're generally more one than the other.  I've been playing video games since the early 1980s, but wouldn't call myself a gamer.  I don't know shit about how all this multiplayer stuff works.

randy4321

I don't often come around here anymore but I watched most of the stream, let's hope that their obsession to pay attention to key details from the film hasn't ruined this game. I am still excited and going to pick it up because it's aliens. Let's all hope it turns out to be what we expect!

Crazy Rich

I don't get why "authenticity" would be a reason to cancel a pre-order.

Then again common sense is not so common.

"LOl this floor is wrong I'm abortin' da preorder!!!"

ShadowPred

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Feb 07, 2013, 12:02:54 AM
I don't get why "authenticity" would be a reason to cancel a pre-order.

Then again common sense is not so common.

"LOl this floor is wrong I'm abortin' da preorder!!!"

I would want to see a reaction like that in person, or on video...it just sounds so hilarious.

Local Trouble

I imagine it'd be like a 2 Girls 1 Cup reaction video.

Crazy Rich

ShadowPred

Jonesy's ancestor - I'm taking its word for it.

Crazy Rich

*looks to see the floor is all wrong and unauthentic*

"NO NO NO NO NO NO"

*aborts pre-order*

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed