Isabelle DLC + HQ Map Drop

Started by The Necronoir, Jun 29, 2021, 02:26:54 PM

Author
Isabelle DLC + HQ Map Drop (Read 10,579 times)

Kailem

Kailem

I'd say it's crazy that well over a year later they're still having issues with the tapes unlocking, but....

Mr.Turok

Mr.Turok

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Jul 01, 2021, 01:38:03 PM
Hmm. I have no issues using my Target Isolation and finding Pigs on the map around a Fireteam or miles away. But never gut a pig around a Fireteam. Use your meditation instead.  It's realistic they squeal!  :)

Killing the pig is not the problem, is eating it and the scarcity of pigs everywhere else except when Fireteam is present nearby. For one, its dead, you show up as blue due to body heat loss as it is dead, so why is the piggy still squealing when grabbing at the heart? A second pig squeal is not needed, loud enough as it is to hear the fist punch through the pig's body to eat the heart, dont need sweaty Fireteam players coming my way that fast.

Second, why only plenty of pigs when 7 meters away from Fireteam while I find a scarce 2 or 1 any other place on the map. People would say take the Large Pouch perk but must one really rely on that perk all the time to play a game just to ensure enough heals for a proper match engagement? Is it wrong to ask for consistent pig spawns around the maps? If Fireteam has 4 ways to heal but Predator has only 2, with one being very limited to two uses and the other depending if Fireteam is nearby to spawn pigs but placing yourself in danger of being in their crosshairs.

Just need Illfonic to have consistent spots around the map that spawns about 6 pigs or so, and have Fireteam also have consistent ammo boxes as well. Its also annoying that Fireteam gets only one ammo crate in random matches at times. There is a reason why people love Airstrip, as the map has that best balance resource consistency that favors both sides.

Some Old Dude

Some Old Dude

Unlocked all of her tapes. I can only imagine
Spoiler
we'll get Preda-Royce DLC
[close]
in the future?

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Some Old Dude on Sep 27, 2021, 12:31:53 PM
Spoiler
[close]
in the future?

That would be pretty cool if that is the plan....

The Necronoir

The Necronoir

Quote from: Some Old Dude on Sep 27, 2021, 12:31:53 PM
Spoiler
[close]
in the future?

That would kind've jibe with my speculation over the October DLC, where I half-suspect Illfonic might be faking us out:

Quote from: The Necronoir on Sep 06, 2021, 02:18:18 PM
My bet, as I outlined in another thread a while ago, is that we'll get the Falconer as a DLC predator, along with the falcon as a new weapon/gear, some class-specific shaders (ala City Hunter), and the Tracker mask as a free cosmetic. That way players will be able to recreate all three of the predators from that film without doubling down on any content already released (as Voodoo points out).

Lately though, I've started to wonder if Illfonic is playing a bit of a bluff. After the delayed Isabelle release they switched to using generic placeholder images for the roadmap, so we can only tell whether we're getting a fireteam or predator class, right? But what if this next one is a human who wears predator tech, ala Noland...?

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

I wonder if Illfonic is engaged with what's going on over at 20th Century Studios. There's potential to be tapped for a cross promotion / timed dlc / expansion with "Skulls".

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed