Predator: Hunting Grounds Launch Trailer!

Started by molasar, Apr 21, 2020, 02:40:06 PM

Author
Predator: Hunting Grounds Launch Trailer! (Read 9,638 times)

bendinglight

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Apr 22, 2020, 09:20:12 AM
While I love 2010 (and that game still looks damn gorgeous), I'm definitely a bigger fan of the Predkour system.

I really was hoping they would have a better name than 'Predkour' but oh well :)

Corporal Hicks

Kailem

Was going to ask about that. I saw a couple of people here saying they'd pre-loaded it, but when I tried last night I got nothing.

Hopefully they can get it sorted out before midnight since it'd be nice to be able to dive right into it as soon as it becomes available rather than having to wait another hour or so for it to download.

Sexual tyrannasuarus

Sexual tyrannasuarus

You shouldn't have an issue. Mine is fully downloaded and ready to go at midnight eastern time

Kailem

Yeah it seems to be sorted now.

Voodoo Magic

Still debating if I'm going to play at midnight tonight and be a zombie all through work on Friday.

Corporal Hicks

I'm considering staying up too. Lol but am already tired and it's barely 9pm.

Voodoo Magic

Coffee and Red Bull can only take you so far..   :D

Kailem

I'm totally staying up. Don't know how long I'll end up playing it for, but I'll definitely be getting some games in tonight.

LastSonofKrypton

After Colonial Marines...

I'd better pick up a PS4 then

Kailem

GMTime to hunt!

Voodoo Magic

Kailem

I would have if the game hadn't decided to literally freeze just as I was going in for the kill on one of the last two fire team members, only to unfreeze with me basically dead, in one of the only matches where I was actually doing well.They really, really need to fix that. I had a match earlier where it was constantly freezing every few minutes, but in that one it literally cost me the game. So yeah, not the most fun opening night I've ever had with a game.

Not to mention it feels like they either stealth nerfed the melee, or the elder sword is just worthless. The amount of times I would jump in and hit someone literally about 7 times in a row with that thing only for them to keep running until their teammates arrives was ridiculous.

On the plus side the plasma caster on full charge is a monster if you can get the hit off. It really is an insta-down. Ironically I was trying to move away from using it as the trial made it clear that meleeing with the combistick was really the way to go, so I was trying to do more of those sort of attacks. But once I realised how worthless they were I started going back to ranged with the caster, which was how I really wanted to be playing all along.

But yeah, I really am starting to slowly come round to the "buff the Predator" way of thinking. At least the melee anyway. Because right now at the start of the game his only two options for it are a bit of a joke.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed