Exclusive: More Prometheus Set Pics

Started by Corporal Hicks, Aug 02, 2011, 10:35:09 PM

Author
Exclusive: More Prometheus Set Pics (Read 66,559 times)

locusta

Quote from: predxeno on Aug 06, 2011, 05:04:57 PM
They didn't do Predators, either.

They did a comic. DidnĀ“t they?

Corporal Hicks

Yeah. And a prequel and a sequel. I'll give Chris Warner an email to ask about Prommy.

Lartones

I sure hope that the space jockey is as far away from looking humanoid as possible. I will be disappointed by a humanoid looking space jockey.

harlock

The basic head looks humanoid to me, but a little biomechanical in looks (going from the Giant Head statue). Due to the chair the Space Jockey was in, the Engineer(s) may or may not have a snake-like tail for movement, or be severely atrophied waist-down (if theyre this great Bio-Visier, they dont really need "that part" anymore anyways, I would think).

Some have said the face of the Giant Head (which is bald and has ears, fact), looks like Giger's Harkonnen baby-face statue design. Some have also said it has the dome eyes like the original design of the xeno. It also clearly has wire-like veins across its surface from screencaps.

This is important if its true the Giant Head is a statue of the Engineer(s). They would look the same, which would be a pretty creepy 8ft animatronic  ;D

zuzuki

zuzuki

it's pretty weird cause those passages we see and even the ones i the first movie when they enter the ship aren't that big.instead the space jockey was massive.to big to move through there.

but on another note i don't think it's a suit either.i think that was the real deal.for god sake it was one with the chair.not melted or fused.it was like one piece.i don't think that guy ever left that seat.and it bassically a skeleton with ribs and all.so i don't think it's a suit.that is how he really looks.maybe there are more of them.the one we saw only function was the pilot the ship or whatever.and the others walk around

now can someone tell me what was the picture that got deleted to keep it of fox's radar?can anyone send it to me?plsss

Lartones

I would also like this picture as well.

josh_axey

Quote from: Lartones on Aug 09, 2011, 02:55:46 AM
I would also like this picture as well.

Are you talking about the one that was the hall with the person blacked out form the pic?
Or... a different one I'm completely unaware of?  :-X

St_Eddie

St_Eddie

Where is the picture with the blacked out person standing in a hallway?!  I keep hearing people talking about it and yet it's nowhere to be seen!  For goodness sakes people; share.

Valaquen

Hicks took it down.

St_Eddie

St_Eddie

Quote from: Valaquen on Aug 09, 2011, 04:03:36 PM
Hicks took it down.

Why?!  I can't see it as being a legal issue considering all of the other photos found in this forum.

EDIT: I found the photo in the news timeline.  I can't see what all the fuss was about considering it's the same hallway as the previous set photo.  Ho hum.

zuzuki

zuzuki

people started talking about the size of the space jockey in the pics and how he is definetely human size so i thought we got a picture with it and it got deleted

Lartones

Quote from: zuzuki on Aug 10, 2011, 01:06:12 PM
people started talking about the size of the space jockey in the pics and how he is definetely human size so i thought we got a picture with it and it got deleted

Well I sure would like to see it if somebody could email it to me? Lartones@hotmail.com

Vemados

If someone happened to save all the pics taken down so far and would be willing to share, PM me please. thanks

JaaayDee

I made a thread somewhere...

josh_axey

Quote from: JaaayDee on Aug 11, 2011, 12:52:13 AM
I made a thread somewhere...

Thankfully  8)
Which we all appreciate!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed