Alien Covenant In Utero "A Virtual Reality Experience" Coming April 26th!!!

Started by Pvt. Himmel, Apr 24, 2017, 01:35:14 PM

Author
Alien Covenant In Utero "A Virtual Reality Experience" Coming April 26th!!! (Read 12,712 times)

Xenomorphine

Quote from: Darth Vile on Apr 25, 2017, 11:59:51 AM
**** that looks violent...

I have the opposite reaction. The actual movements seem gentle, yet it's meant to be physically ripping out through someone's spine, backwards. The hands should be pushing forcefully against the ribs, looking like it's pulling itself out with all the force of a hydraulic vice in reverse.

The old chestburster sequence for the second of the AVP games felt more authentic, in that respect. Fun times, starting your campaign as a facehugger and then a chestburster on the loose. :)

BishopShouldGo

That was f**king gross. I love it.

St_Eddie

St_Eddie

Quote from: Xenomorphine on Apr 25, 2017, 05:40:45 PMThe old chestburster sequence for the second of the AVP games felt more authentic, in that respect. Fun times, starting your campaign as a facehugger and then a chestburster on the loose. :)

That sequence in 'AVP2' was absolutely brilliant.  I loved playing through as a facehugger and then as a chestburster; having to be stealthy to avoid detection and being shot, only to finally bring the pain to your former tormentors, once you had shed your "baby" skin and matured into a fully grown xenomorpth with gnashing jaws o' death.  Fantastic!  I really must replay that game at some point.

Quote from: fiveways on Apr 25, 2017, 03:37:22 AM
Thanks man!

You're perfectly welcome.

cliffhanger

so....the neo has eyes and can see in the dark and is aware from its own growth?

HuDaFuK

Quote from: cliffhanger on Apr 26, 2017, 06:37:55 AMso....the neo has eyes and can see in the dark and is aware from its own growth?

I really don't think a promo gimmick like this should be taken so literally.

GrimmVision

GrimmVision

Here's an updated video of the virtual reality experience, seeing as the other videos in this thread look like they've been taken down.

I recommend opening the video in your YouTube app rather than watch it here in your browser. There's more options on how to view the video within the YouTube app and you can use your phone's gyroscope sensor to make the Neomorph look around the inside of the host.

HuDaFuK

I had a go on this in London last week. It's a gimmick, but a fun one.

echobbase79

Corporal Hicks

Merged with existing thread.  :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed