Prometheus ConceptArt/MakingOf/BehindTheScenes - MasterThread

Started by LarsVader, Jun 14, 2012, 12:34:13 PM

Author
Prometheus ConceptArt/MakingOf/BehindTheScenes - MasterThread (Read 219,582 times)

The Old One

The Old One

Just, very mystical y'know? No thank you.

Baron Von Marlon

Think those were his ideas for the Engineers.
Also seems there's stuff missing, stuff that's in the official Prometheus artbook (or maybe he went by those pages).

Anyway, I'd love a book with a complete collection of his Prometheus/Covenant related artwork.

The Old One

The Old One

Yeah, if only.

szkoki

szkoki

Im not sure if this was ever posted. Faded out last friday night after work around 9pm (the 32yrs caught up on me finally) in my bed in front of youtube and woke up around 2am wandering in the deeper space of yt on a binge and this is what i got:

The Old One

The Old One

Oh yeah, the documentary that's more enjoyable than the film itself.

Evanus

I mean, the film's pretty good... but the documentary is fantastic. :P

The Old One

The Old One

The film is a gorgeous picture with no substance, the documentary is the real meat and potatoes.

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: Fiendishly Inventive on Feb 01, 2020, 03:50:39 PM
The film is a gorgeous picture with no substance, the documentary is the real meat and potatoes.

Indeed. Thanks! Charles de Lauzirika  :)

Prometheus

The Furious Gods

Evanus

Shame they didn't do something similar for Covenant.  :-\

HuDaFuK

Oh, absolutely.

Didn't Charles Lauzirika and Ridley/20th Century Fox have a falling out?

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Just rumours...  :-X

Official comment by Lauzirka:

https://twitter.com/Lauzirika/status/1154136880960737282

Anyway, if we don't get a third Alien prequel then we must beseech Charles to make a "Jodorowsky's Dune"-like documentary on the third prequel that never was. It will probably be 3 hours of Riddles waving his hands and cigar about, but Riddles is always entertaining in his interviews (as espoused by YouTube's Down Chunder).

Corporal Hicks

QuoteWas a great pleasure to work on Alien: Covenant as a DMP/Generalist with such an amazing environment Team at Montreal MPC!
I loved so much at all!
I made some shot extensions by DMP and some 3D generalist solutions: Walls, Grounds, Gates, Mountains, bloody mess... etc.
I also worked on the early phase of Engineer city buildings and ground ( close and far distance too )
Thank you for the great adventure to the Montreal: env, Alien Team!

https://www.artstation.com/artwork/5wNnE

The Old One

The Old One

Beautiful work.

Ingwar

BlueMarsalis79

Gorgeous stuff thank you.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed