New Japanese TV Spot

Started by Darkness, Dec 07, 2007, 08:58:30 PM

Author
New Japanese TV Spot (Read 18,968 times)

D88M

D88M

But she is ripley!!!!   :P  

venomp2

venomp2

The part when Ripley goes in herself and tries to find Newt, I think that is what they are talking about. The marines don't know what's coming at them. Only Ripley. So there for, the wolf knows what they are and knows there environment and has very good weapons. Easy for him.

bobcunk

bobcunk

im glad this is a predator movie. i think the alien films should stay in the future.

Mr. Teal

Mr. Teal

Just because the wolf kills loads of aliens doesn't make this a predator movie. I mean, a bunch of predators get killed at the start of the movie and the pred-alien (chet) will kill the predator (the wolf) at the end of the film, so whats the problem, why are alien fans getting so unhappy?    :-\    I mean predators are a race of 'hunters' its what they do! Dont get me wrong the alien is a good opponet for the predator but the wolf is an elite predator and has hunted many aliens in his day plus like one of the above comments ''ripley survived a hive of aliens''

fjf

fjf

Wow, I just love the Predator fanboy straw arguments.  "Wolf is an elite Predator." "Ripley survived a Hive of Aliens." (No, she didn't, she killed maybe three) "Aliens are just prey." "Predators have weapons."  The Alien: an 8-foot acid blooded creature with natural born killing instinct, a 5-foot stinger tail, inner jaws capable of penetrating armor, and incredible strength.  Any Predator should be dead within minutes after wandering into Alien territory, all they'd have to do is attack at once.

KampZ

KampZ

Jesus christ you guys its just a movie.  What can the directors do when the script given to them has only 1 main predator... What do you want to see? A predator running around not killing any aliens? A predator hunting aliens and missing everyone of them?  Of course more aliens will die when theres only 1 predator.  "Chet" gets to kill a lot of predators in the beginning, So it kinda balences it out. The only reason why "Wolf" will kill alot of aliens is because he is the ONLY ONE!  The Strause bros made him out to be an "elite" predator because he is the only one.  You cant have a good movie when "Wolf" kills 1 or 2 aliens.  Just lighten up you guys. sheesh!

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

Why is the Japan website so much better than the ones we have?

Venomp2

Venomp2

Cause it is Japan who made it!    ::)  

Sgt.Hudson

Sgt.Hudson

Man there are so many TV Spots on Spike TV i've seen two new ones. 1 has an awesome scene where an alien jumps on a marine it's so cool lookin.

Sgt.Hudson

Sgt.Hudson

oh and i just recently saw the same japanese one only in english.

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

The UK as no TV spots yet, either that or I havent seen any of them    :-\  

Anonymous

Anonymous

who the heck is Chet.?   ???     ???   and wolfie must live!!! they should at least have a alternate ending where he does in dvd that'll make me happy   :D  

Semaka

Semaka

QuoteAnonymous | 10 Dec 2007 05:49 106  who the heck is Chet.? huh huh and wolfie must live!!! they should at least have a alternate ending where he does in dvd that'll make me happy cheesy
Chet - the name of the PredAlien, given by the directors, as Wolf is the name of the Predator.

FJF said  Wow, I just love the Predator fanboy straw arguments.   "Wolf is an elite Predator."  "Ripley survived a Hive of Aliens." (No, she didn't, she killed maybe three)  "Aliens are just prey."  "Predators have weapons."   The Alien: an 8-foot acid blooded creature with natural born killing instinct, a 5-foot stinger tail, inner jaws capable of penetrating armor, and incredible strength.   -------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------  Yep...and Predators hunt it for fun. That hurts Alien nuthuggers, doesn't it?

xenomorph horse

xenomorph horse

I don't see that anyone going to survive wolf may nearly dead by chet's tail and chet maybe kill by wolf 's blade. if wolf live amd can go back then.Queen may go in the ship with wolf .The director say that they want AvP3 in space isn't it?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed