Win A Copy of Aliens Infestation and More!

Started by ikarop, Oct 11, 2011, 06:40:23 PM

Author
Win A Copy of Aliens Infestation and More! (Read 8,550 times)

ikarop

Aliens Infestation is NOW available in North America, and to celebrate we’re giving away a package that includes a copy of the game as well as some cool Aliens Infestation buttons. All thanks to the generous people over at Sega.

The buttons show all stages of the Alien life cycle and several Colonial Marines meeting their end in gruesome ways. Sega originally gave these away at PAX 2011. This is your chance to enter to win this rare item!

Jake Busey Talks The Predator Deleted Scenes

How it works: All you need to do to qualify is to be a registered member of AvPGalaxy. Below you can find the three simple steps that you need to follow.

• Read the following question: How many different Colonial Marines in total can you play as in Alien Infestation?
  • Do you know the answer? Send it along with your username to ikarop@avpgalaxy.net. Make sure to put Aliens Infestation in the subject of the e-mail.
  • The competition will be open for five days and be closing Saturday afternoon. The winner will be picked at random and announced accordingly on Saturday, October 15th.

Please use the comments section if you have any questions. Good luck!

Update: And the winner is AvatarIII! Congratulations to him and thanks to everyone who participated. The answer to the question was 19 Colonial Marines in total.

ClockworkHorror

Now how do we get our hands on those badass lenticulars that they only made 200 of?:)

ikarop

Patience!  :)

Dual Blade

I'm eager too!

ClockworkHorror

Patience engaged!:) You guys are awesome for this contest, at any rate!

PVTDukeMorrison

I am slightly ecstatic about this

ikarop

ikarop

Competition closed! The winner will be announced shortly.

Edit: And the winner is AvatarIII! Congratulations to him and thanks to everyone who participated. Please note that the winner has 24h to claim the prize and PM me his details.

The answer to the question was 19 marines in total.

mew

Quote from: ikarop on Oct 15, 2011, 05:44:21 PM
Competition closed! The winner will be announced shortly.

. . .
The answer to the question was 19 marines in total.

Are you sure this is correct? Some secret character maybe?

Quote from: http://www.sega.com/games/aliens-infestation/
Build your own squad of Colonial Marines
Recruit up to twenty individual Colonial Marines with distinct personalities, each designed by famed comic artist Chris Bachalo. . . .

ClockworkHorror

Congrats!:)

Cool, thanks!, i never win anything :D

PVTDukeMorrison

Quote from: AvatarIII on Oct 15, 2011, 10:50:13 PM

Congrats!

ikarop

Quote from: mew on Oct 15, 2011, 07:17:52 PM
Are you sure this is correct? Some secret character maybe?

Quote from: http://www.sega.com/games/aliens-infestation/
Build your own squad of Colonial Marines
Recruit up to twenty individual Colonial Marines with distinct personalities, each designed by famed comic artist Chris Bachalo. . . .
There are 20 marines in total but only 19 are playable.

Quote from: AvatarIII on Oct 15, 2011, 10:50:13 PM
Don't forget to send me your details!

Just out of curiosity, how many people got the answer right?

ikarop

Around 50.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed