New Scenes in Featurette!!!!!

Started by Darkness, Apr 13, 2004, 06:25:02 PM

Author
New Scenes in Featurette!!!!! (Read 22,600 times)

NECRO

NECRO

cookies>>> "That shot of the Pred about to kill that guy on the floor... doesn't it kinda contradict the Predator's hunting logic of not killing unarmed opponents? Or is that whole thing a fan assumption?"  To me I like to think that the humans have invaded a very importaint ritual site of the predators that has been kept secret for thousands of years. This is my reasion for killing an unarmed human.

to: Saint Sinner>>>  Just got a reply form hrgiger.com (I was wondering myself)... GIGER IS VERY MUCH ALIVE! and he runs his "MUSEUM HR GIGER ". http://hrgiger.com/images/buttonmuseum.jpg Also GIGER just finished his bar that connects to the museum. Very much alive.

PS: http://hrgiger.com/pdf/gigersecret23.pdf

Bringer of Death

Bringer of Death

They should make Preator 3 about the COLD WAR comic, and have the Rock as Schafer, but instead of being Arnold's brother have him be the child of Arnold and the woman from Pred .In the comic there are lots of Preds in it and a good story to.Also it would be cool to see them in a blizzard like inviro. even though AVP is in Antarctica there in the temple most of the time.Also the AVP series should have (1) sequel not many, that would ruin it.Have the film on the Predator home world or something sweet like that.We follow there ship back to there planet and crash land there then all hell breaks loose, also we could see how the Preds live and what they are like when not on the hunt.That last one was actually a comic I made about 2 years ago wich I thought kicked ass.Heres hoping that this movie will kick some surious tail    ;D  P.S I told ya GIGER is still alive and prob. pissed at how his creation has gone from amazing to poopy   ???  

Georgios

Georgios

IN PREDATOR 2, AT THE FINAL BATTLE INSIDE THE PREDATORS' SPACESHIP, ON THE PREDATORS' TROPHY COLLECTION THERE IS A SCULL OF THE "ALIEN" CREATURE OF THE ALIEN MOVIES! COULD THIS BE A SHORT OF FORECOMING MESSAGE THAT THE PRODUCERS WANTED TO GIVE US BACK THEN???   ;)  

YautjaWarrior

YautjaWarrior

The movie is gonna be great! The trailer was awesome! And the Preds and Aliens look the most realisic yet!   ;D  

shakermakerman

georgios they have been on about making this film for 13 years i know cus i got all the dark horse comics and in the first alien vs predator film they was gunna make ages ago it was set on a jungled planet but there was no humans in it, so it got binned cus ppl did not want to read subtitles for the preds, they have been on about making this movie for years there been loads of scrips for it but till now they got a good enough scriped from KING ANDERSON lol so yes it wwas a hint and thats why ripley was killed off cus s weaver did not like the idea of  A v P and didnt want to be in it... and to be honist im glad weaver aint in this one we needed a new hero.. ps i think us from the uk should sort a trip out to go see a v p in the us what u think?

Richie

Richie

hey I have a question, why do you think there would be an "elder" predator on this mission with the young preds trying to become men. is he suppose to watch over them or something. even the toy of the "elder" predator looks old, so does any body have the faintest idea of what he is doing there. i thought thet was just really interesting.

Aliminator

Aliminator

Richie, good point. maybe the elder is the judge and decide whether they are men or not.

shakermakerman

shakermakerman

yup and the elder can kick ass cus hes strongest and the best..but it can tell u this richie from reading the books the predators young and old love to hunt and i think thats what it boils dont to the buzz .. do any one know if they are bringing a new pc game out for alien vs predator????????????

hey u guys allso did you notice in both predator films when ever the predator came into combat with humans using just knives that was then the predator head taken there head? predator allso fight with honour. i love the way the predator started the duel with king willy

izzet

izzet

There is no new AVP game confirmed, a Predator game is though. And that elder pred will have his ass ripped of by the queen alien!   ;D  

shakermakerman

cheers for izzet i hope they bring out a new patch then for a v p 2 with new levels for multi player it would be great if they did the temple and ship and out side antartica   ;D   but i think im hoping

ALIENS

ALIENS

i better see some heavy duty fighting between the alien and predator,i want the ALIENS TO WIN MAN!!!!!!!!!!

BEEKO

BEEKO

this might be a stupid question , but ive always wanted to know if the company new there were aliens on lv426 why were the colinists there for 20 years before they where sent to the ship were the space jockey was??

shakermakerman

shakermakerman

BEEKO cus they prob sent the colinist there to to find it wile they didnt know. they may of lost the signol from the jocky and they didnt have the grid ref for the ship till they found ripley as it was recored in the ships log,cus in aliens S I the jocky ship look a bit more batterd so it may have lost the signol, that what i think

BEEKO plus it was 57 years till they found ripley so yes i think they lost the signol,

beeko

beeko

thanx

Aliminator

Aliminator

i think too many people judge the alien movies by the design instead of action and storyline.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed