Aliens Epilogue

Started by friendlyskies, May 22, 2009, 05:53:21 PM

Author
Aliens Epilogue (Read 69,169 times)

Gate

Gate

Oh my god, the way they filmed it.... the nostalgia....

DragonBossk

DragonBossk

Quote from: Alien³ on May 16, 2011, 07:47:12 AM
Quote from: Terx2 on May 16, 2011, 04:00:23 AM
Quote from: chupacabras acheronsis on May 16, 2011, 12:44:16 AM
Quit hatin' on Alien3, mostly because there is an A3 WY commando in the trailer.

I Don't hate Alien 3 (Much) I liked the WY commando's in Alien 3 and the only thing I really hate about Alien 3 is that there was a egg onboard the Ship.

There are topics for hatin' on me, this is about this particular fan film  ::)

I thought that WY Commando in the trailer looked great, Looking forward to more news on this.

Jay Thomas

Jay Thomas

i'm excited to see this

Bad Replicant

Bad Replicant

Quote from: SM on May 16, 2011, 01:38:04 AM
I really wished this looked better.

The costumes, props and Aliens all easily look the best I've seen in a fan film, but the camera work and lighting doesn't look terribly exciting.

But I'll still watch it for the costumes, props and Aliens.

This. That quick shot of the alien through the grating was boss, though.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Can't wait to see it. The costumes look amazing.

Darkness

Darkness

Looks surprisingly good. Do you know any more details about it? Like the story, length, when will it be released?

Requiem28

Requiem28

Those are some prett nice sets!

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Darkness on May 16, 2011, 06:34:57 PM
Looks surprisingly good. Do you know any more details about it? Like the story, length, when will it be released?

It's set between Aliens and A3. Is supposed to answer some questions from A3 about the egg. Is due to release some point later this year. They're aiming for premiere at a Sci-Fi event in Leicester. Will be more info in the next podcast.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Looks great!

emperorjordan

emperorjordan

Relatively good production values.  Shame, as it's nothing original.

emperorjordan

emperorjordan

QuoteIs supposed to answer some questions from A3 about the egg.

The queen laid it.  Simplest explanation will suffice, rather than bizarre Spunkmeyer/Bishop/Newt put it there in that atypical position due to overcomplicated plot reasons which require countless paragraphs to explain.

Oops.  Can of worms.   ;D

DaddyYautja

DaddyYautja

Quote from: SM on May 16, 2011, 01:38:04 AM
I really wished this looked better.

The costumes, props and Aliens all easily look the best I've seen in a fan film, but the camera work and lighting doesn't look terribly exciting.

But I'll still watch it for the costumes, props and Aliens.

Yeah, i think if they would have spent some of the cash they have, if they did have cash, on a better camera this would have been perfect because everything else is great. Some of the guns looked small but bleh, the rest was pretty good.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Oh, it also stars Trevor Steedman. And remember, its a fanfilm guys.

SM

SM

Yeah I know.  It's just for all the drool inducing hardware in the trailer it didn't look that exciting.  Only hope the editing is a bit better in the final product.

Ghostface

Ghostface

I reckon a little colour correction done in post could fix up a lot of its issues. Apart from that its looking great!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed