Things you just hate in the world

Started by Dark Passenger, May 26, 2010, 04:35:29 AM

Author
Things you just hate in the world (Read 396,779 times)

Local Trouble

The mistakes I have made...the mistakes I have made.

Immortan Jonesy

I hate ass kissers. I also hate cruel and ungrateful people.

Kradan

Kradan

Sweat. I prefer cold to heat for that reason alone

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Guess you're not really into saunas then? Or is that more of a Russian/Finnish thing?

Huggs

Huggs

People giving me judgmental looks when I wear a mask in a store. Even though covid is surging back and I'm doing it for their safety, as well as my own.

Local Trouble

You're on the other side of the looking glass now.

Kradan

Kradan

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Jun 25, 2020, 04:29:08 PM
Guess you're not really into saunas then? Or is that more of a Russian/Finnish thing?

Not really

Quote from: Huggs on Jun 25, 2020, 05:30:01 PM
People giving me judgmental looks when I wear a mask in a store. Even though covid is surging back and I'm doing it for their safety, as well as my own.

Amen.

Seriously, I don't get it. Is it really that much to ask to wear mask in order to lower risk of infection ? "It's hard to breathe with it !". Yeah, it's hard but it's f**king better than dying, I suppose

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Adding to the mask thing because why not.

"Why are you wearing a mask?"

Because we're still in the middle of a pandemic, Karen. The first wave isn't over because we're still in the first wave.

I wear my mask everywhere when I'm outside (except for inside the car). My brother has already called me a sheep, but he's anti-mask and calls COVID a hoax.

My father complains but will wear a mask to the grocery store, but he watches Fox News and listens to Rush Limbaugh. As for my mother, she complains but wears a mask because her job requires it.

It's also hard to be a BLM supporter in my house but hey that's what streaming is for so I can be there without actually having to be there and I know most of the protest chants by heart at this point.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

I may just be speaking for myself here, but the whole anti-mask thing is so bizarre to any of us in countries where people are just getting on with it.

SM

SM

It ain't just you.

LastSonofKrypton

My only gripe is being forced to wear one whilst at work.

I work for a major furniture company in the warehouse, picking deliveries and moving heavy boxes eight to ten hours a day. Its already warm and stuffy in there, and the masks/ face coverings just make it worse. I get really bad headaches some days, and myself and a few others have also gotten sick because of overheating.

The real problem is that the company have informed us that they will not force customers to wear masks in store. So many people come in with them on and then take them off, which annoys the majority of my team as we don't have a choice.

It's dumb, we've been open for months without wearing masks, and now all of a sudden everybody has to wear one.

The whole thing is a shit show

Kradan

Kradan

That sucks hard

AliceApocalypse

@ss kissers.  Nothing I hate more in this world than @ss kissers.

Local Trouble

Worse than power outages?

AliceApocalypse

AliceApocalypse

Yep, at least a good power outage has some dignity.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed