Prey Catch All Thread

Started by Corporal Hicks, May 22, 2021, 07:54:07 AM

Author
Prey Catch All Thread (Read 306,325 times)

ace3g

ace3g

Latest IG stories from cast / crew

Enjoy

Enjoy

. This is great news about the look or feel of the film.   And the  grizzly skull.

Clubroot

Clubroot

Loving the settings for this film.

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

I just need a peek at the Predator...c'mon!

tristan

tristan

a yautja fighting a bear sounds pretty sick i'm not gonna lie

Mr.Turok

Mr.Turok

Maybe a Predator wristblade gauntlet or a plasmacaster (if there happens to be a caster) but I rather keep the design a secret until the film or at least the trailer. We get too spoiled these days that having anticipation is a great reward in itself as you see the full reveal of the Predator in said trailer or film.

HumanPredator

HumanPredator

If this is just a straight up remake of revenant but replacing leo with a predator, this movie will be a classic.  Dont have to explain it, just a predator hanging out with some dudes in the wild

SuperiorIronman

SuperiorIronman

Quote from: Mr.Turok on Aug 31, 2021, 05:38:37 AM
Maybe a Predator wristblade gauntlet or a plasmacaster (if there happens to be a caster) but I rather keep the design a secret until the film or at least the trailer. We get too spoiled these days that having anticipation is a great reward in itself as you see the full reveal of the Predator in said trailer or film.

Don't want a repeat of The Predator with Fugitive leaking on the merchandise or Predators with Mr.Black leaking on set photos. Especially the unmasked head getting leaked, that's your money shot and you wanna save that.

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

Mystery is good, but just a little sneak peak would be cool, nothing more.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I always thought AvP's original teaser was pretty cool.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

For Skulls, I'm still holding out hope the film is not promoted as a Predator film, but rather a mysterious period piece monster film. But alas, if they do wear "Predator" on their promotional sleeve, please don't show us the creature, not even in the trailer(s).

If it is full disclosure that they're indeed going for, I would definitely love something in the vein of this for the teaser, but alas, trailer narration has gone the way of the dinosaurs as of late. :-\

nanison

nanison

This time it will be good, I can feel it.
It would be cool if the native(s) find the spaceship too.

Master

Master

Yeah,  the girl will be taken and becomes emancipated among Predators.

Master Chief

Master Chief

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Aug 31, 2021, 02:50:19 PM
For Skulls, I'm still holding out hope the film is not promoted as a Predator film, but rather a mysterious period piece monster film. But alas, if they do wear "Predator" on their promotional sleeve, please don't show us the creature, not even in the trailer(s).

If it is full disclosure that they're indeed going for, I would definitely love something in the vein of this for the teaser, but alas, trailer narration has gone the way of the dinosaurs as of late. :-\

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRTpPtWv64M
I'm with you on this.  So many scenes are given away in trailers nowadays.

I was big fan of this trailer.  When the multiple lasers hit Royce, I was like  :o !  It gave me just enough to want more!

Whos_Nick

Whos_Nick

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed