Limited Edition Steel Book + Mini art Book Available at Ebgames

Started by ikarop, Jul 12, 2014, 12:21:53 PM

Author
Limited Edition Steel Book + Mini art Book Available at Ebgames (Read 3,721 times)

Xenomrph

35 GBP... that's what? 70ish USD? That's a bit more reasonable, but still steep.

Corporal Hicks

That's cheap for games over here.

predxeno

Quote from: Dill-On on Jul 23, 2014, 09:57:07 AM
I was waiting for in-box pre-order ver-sion.
I've got mixed feelings now.

I love artbooks! ...but this + metal case and... that's all?

This...

Quote from: Xenomrph on Jul 30, 2014, 04:19:04 AM
I love special editions and I especially love steelbooks, but $100+ for just the steelbook and an art book is a bit much.

...and this.

razeak

Drooling.  That cover is sweet.

The Necronoir

I'm tempted to get this, but only if it has Steam activation. Can anyone confirm one way or the other?

windebieste

PC specs aren't yet released; but once they are, I'd be confident that a Steam account will be one of the requirements.

After all, it's already available as a pre-purchase on Steam.

I don't see any reason why the retail copy won't be exempt from that pre-requisite.   

-Windebieste.

ikarop

download-store.sega.com/shop/alien-isolation

QuoteA Steam account, registration with enclosed serial code and internet connection are required to play.

darktranq

I'm a sucker. Got it pre-ordered for PS4.

I know it's a little expensive, but I get DLC day one, plus I've traded in some old games anyways, so in reality it's cheaper for me anyway.

The Necronoir

Quote from: ikarop on Aug 12, 2014, 07:50:56 AM
download-store.sega.com/shop/alien-isolation

QuoteA Steam account, registration with enclosed serial code and internet connection are required to play.

Bingo! Thanks.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed