First Predators Review

Started by Darkness, Jun 24, 2010, 06:40:20 PM

Author
First Predators Review (Read 12,654 times)

Darkness

Darkness

The first Predators review can be found over on Epinions.com. It’s a positive one and he’s given it 4/5 stars, specifically praising the special effects, music, acting and tension. I contacted the author myself to check the authenticity of it and it is indeed the real deal – he saw the movie at a private screening.

Ultimately, "Predators" will not win any big awards, but it is surprisingly engaging and more scary than it is outright gory and that is a treat for anyone who has suffered through the last two installments that had anything to do with the predator aliens. And yes, the title is a double entendre and there is something to be said for humans being the aliens in this one and hunted without the home field advantage. While the humans may have predatory instincts, what is arguably most terrifying about "Predators" is how the aliens selected their prey and what it means when people this ruthless cannot save themselves!

In related news, Rodriguez announced that the Predators premiere will take place July 7, 2010 at the Parmount Theatre in Austin, Texas. Production Info and full credits were released and are available to download in PDF format. The production stuff contains quite a lot of information about the characters, predators and production. Lastly, there’s a new interview with Adrien Brody in the DailyMail. Thanks to dalleville and Darkoo for the news.

AVPMASTER

AVPMASTER

Great , i can't wait ! , i loved the last trailer !!!

aceproductions

aceproductions

;D ;D ;D  AWESOME!!!! Though i hope it will
have big awards. :D

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

So this is legit...

If this is what fans want then they're in for the joygasm of their lives.

r0x0rs

r0x0rs

Nice! Great review, just what i was looking for. Come on people, this movie is going to be amazing!

Alien³

Alien³

Promising.

Neon_Knight

Neon_Knight

Yes except this guy also gave Twilight - New Moon 4 stars, when it's currently got less than 30% on Rotten Tomatoes...  

In fact, according to him, Twilight is better than Prince Of Persia.  So uh, yeah. :/   And even then, he gave Prince Of Persia a ridiculously generous review.

I'm not trusting this guy one bit.

Darkness

Darkness

He also gave both AVPs 1/5. That's all you really need to know.

Neon_Knight

Neon_Knight

I don't understand how he comes up with his star system because it's erratic.

His girlfriend likes twilight, so he gives it good reviews.  Everyone hates the AVP films so he gives them both 1 star (with regard to those films, one of them is definitely better than the other). He also gave Iron Man 2 5 stars (seriously), Clash Of The Titans 4 stars, and for some peculiar reason only gave Avatar 2 stars??

This guy clearly has 'problems', I wouldn't trust a word he says. I don't think he has any frigging idea what he's actually talking about.  

To be honest, I would not be surprised if he didn't actually write any of his reviews and he just nicked them from random places on the internet because there is no consistency from one review to another.  If you honestly think Twilight is 2 stars above Avatar, then you're f**ked in the head, basically.

Dutch

Dutch

If he gave both AVPs 1/5, he's got GOOD taste.

BISHOP 93

BISHOP 93

i want this film to do really well but we need more reviews than 1 at the moment imo i always find imdb to be the best source for reviews so when a rating is posted up on there that'll do for me also how the F*CK do you give twighlight more stars than avatar i cant trust this review knowing this

Xhan

Xhan

ParAmount Theater and Stage.

You give twilight more star than avatar because avatar is f**king awful. that's how.

NickDecember18

NickDecember18

Who cares about reviewer? If you like a genre just go see it. Watch the movie and judge for yourself people.

m138jewski

m138jewski

he has my trust if he bombed the AVP's.

AvPvTerminator

AvPvTerminator

could it be true? a decent new movie..?

..my god..

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed