Predator: Hunting Grounds Now Available for Pre-Order! Digital Deluxe Edition, New Screenshots & More Pre-Order Incentives!

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 11, 2019, 02:48:17 PM

Author
Predator: Hunting Grounds Now Available for Pre-Order! Digital Deluxe Edition, New Screenshots & More Pre-Order Incentives! (Read 21,758 times)

Kailem

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: molasar on Dec 14, 2019, 07:39:32 PM
Quote from: Kailem on Dec 14, 2019, 06:51:31 PM
We don't know whether or not we might be getting a physical edition yet. Hopefully we do. And no, you won't get anything that's exclusive to the digital deluxe version if you buy the regular one, though some of those items are just early unlocks anyway, so you'll still get them, just not immediately.

Painless is also listed as an early unlock if you pre-order, so everyone will be able to get that regardless of whether they do or not. It looks like the Jungle Hunter skin is the only thing you have to pre-order to get.
A physical standard edition on PS4 is already offered by some retailers.

https://www.amazon.com/Predator-Hunting-Grounds-PlayStation-4/dp/B082LQT4X5

Yes!!!!!!

Xiggz456

:laugh:

Perfect gif Voodoo! Yes I'll be snagging that physical!

molasar

molasar

Epic Games Store gives away a coupon valued at $10, £10, €10 and so on which will expire on May 1, 2020 at 2:59AM Eastern Time. It can only be applied to purchases of qualifying games that have already been released on the Epic Games Store. So there is a chance it will apply to Predator: HG after its release too.
https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/promotion/holiday-sale-2019

Still Collating...

Nice, thanks for the info!

PredBabe

Honestly, the amount of detail and effort that has been put into designing this game is impressive. I may need to pre-order it.

PredBabe

molasar

Trioxin

Trioxin

I ordered it. Any one who played PlayStation will have to link me up for a few gaming sessions

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Dec 14, 2019, 02:50:10 AM
It looks like some sort of soldier helmet.

Voddoo that looks like a WW1 tankers mask

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Trioxin on Dec 31, 2019, 03:23:36 AM
I ordered it. Any one who played PlayStation will have to link me up for a few gaming sessions

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Dec 14, 2019, 02:50:10 AM
It looks like some sort of soldier helmet.

Voddoo that looks like a WW1 tankers mask

Hmm. Yeah, I can see some similarities.

Corporal Hicks

RidgeTop

Pre-order bonus are typically offered later, they just don't talk about that up front because they want you to pre-order.

Recently the pre-order bonuses for 'Jedi: Fallen Order' were given to all players.

Voodoo Magic

Hmm. Well at least they confirmed all customizable items can be earned in game.

The Old One

The Old One

Perhaps, we'll get a film skin pack, somewhere down the line regardless.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed